How to tell when air is ticketed?

bigenna

We're 44 days out from flying. A separate E-ticket isn't available for printing in the Cruise Personalizer.

Do you simply use your 'Travel Summary' that includes the Air Booking number and flight details?

With the airline booking number from Princess, go to the airline's web site to print your e-ticket.

If you cannot find this, call the airline with your flight number and date of travel and they can find your booking.

Edited by caribill

With the airline booking number from Princess, go to the airline's web site to print your e-ticket.

If you cannot find this, call the airline with your flight number and date of travel and they can find your booking.

Thanks! It was a journey, but I found my way to our e-tickets.

I went to the airline's website for the first leg and entered my flight booking number (even though the prompt asked me to enter my email address:(). Eventually, it took me to 'tripcase' that was new to me (used to be 'Virtually There'). After I registered, lo and behold, the e-tickets were there. Now, I just have to get seat assignments 24 hours prior!:rolleyes:

When we choose Flex air are the prices guaranteed? The price of our flights has gone up considerably since we chose them. We have not made final payment yet. I can go to the United website and see our reservation but no prices.

Is there a way to go to the Princess site and keep checking prices even though we've locked in our flights already?

Edited by Kylie
add another question

When we choose Flex air are the prices guaranteed? The price of our flights has gone up considerably since we chose them. We have not made final payment yet. I can go to the United website and see our reservation but no prices.

Is there a way to go to the Princess site and keep checking prices even though we've locked in our flights already?

Nothing is guaranteed until you pay for the air.

Although not guaranteed until paid for, people have posted that the price remained the same until final payment time. Now that could change, but that is what posters have said.

Also there have been posts that without the flights having been paid for, sometimes the flights have been changed to other ones. Princess claimed that the price of the (unpaid) original flights had increased too much, so the reservation was changed to different flights at the original pricing. The new flights have not always been as convenient as the original (unpaid) flights.

Without checking, I think that the fine print states that the prices are not guaranteed so it's good to check eZAir options just before final payment.

I went to the Princess website and didn't login as myself, then did a mock booking so I could see the flex flights. Different flights with reasonable routings were available at a lower price so I called my agent who rebooked the air and we saved about $300Cdn. Worth it to us as we still leave and arrive at about the same times, no extra stops, but different airlines.

Good luck with it. Flying used to be :). Now it's often :eek:!

Although not guaranteed until paid for, people have posted that the price remained the same until final payment time. Now that could change, but that is what posters have said.

Also there have been posts that without the flights having been paid for, sometimes the flights have been changed to other ones. Princess claimed that the price of the (unpaid) original flights had increased too much, so the reservation was changed to different flights at the original pricing. The new flights have not always been as convenient as the original (unpaid) flights.

I guess if our price goes up too much when final payment is due we will cancel - even flex air was more than we wanted to pay but for a holiday cruise prices are always higher. We want the non-stop flight from Omaha to Houston so will only go with that.

Thanks for the information! I'll see what happens.

There have also been posts about the price changing before final as well.

Great thread. Considering an eZair Flex fare Atl to London, cheaper than booking directly with Delta but want to fly economy comfort. Has anyone been able to book the eZair flex economy on Princess then going on Delta and doing the economy comfort upgrade? If so has anyone had Princess change their flights. What happened to the Delta comfort seats/money paid to Delta. Finally, the eZair T&C says we can cancel up to 45 days prior to flight. Has there been any problem Princess canceling just the flights without affecting any of the original cruise booking plans or charges.

Sorry, so long but appreciate actual experience. Difficult to trust verbal responses from customer service reps.

Thanks,

Doug

You cannot book a Delta Comfort seat until the underlying reservation has been ticketed. Not just reserved but actually ticketed.

FWIW, the OP posted the same question in the Cruise Air forum and got some excellent, accurate responses. I highly suggest you follow the thread there.

LINK HERE.

Edited by FlyerTalker