Should BBB Beverage Package Show on Online Reservation

digital_curator

Hi All,

We recently booked a cruise during the BBB special. We got a PDF of our cruise docs but they don't mention either the classic bev package or the $300 OBC that we received as perks. I called our travel agent just to make sure and she assured me that she could see them and that they often get the docs out before Celebrity adds this (on my last cruise, booked with 123, it did appear on the paperwork, along with free grats.)

However, the beverage package is also not showing on my online reservation. Should it be? I know that the OBC doesn't usually show up online but I wasn't sure about the beverage package.

Cheers,

Thanks!

That is my worry- we have a copy of the guest confirmation and it's not on their but there is also a line now that says that these things might be not be added for 10 days.

Our beverage package has always shown online before when it came as a bonus, as did gratuities. Has this changed?

With 123 or PYP the beverage package showed up under Order History. However it often took 4-6 weeks after booking before it showed on line.

We have booked a number of cruises while on the ship and there were always 2 confirmations. The initial one didn't show the beverage package or pre paid tips. Then a few days later we would get a new confirmation that showed a charge for the beverage package and/or prepaid tips and a credit on the next line for that same amount. Then a few week later we could see the beverage package under Order History.

With 123 or PYP the beverage package showed up under Order History. However it often took 4-6 weeks after booking before it showed on line.

We have booked a number of cruises while on the ship and there were always 2 confirmations. The initial one didn't show the beverage package or pre paid tips. Then a few days later we would get a new confirmation that showed a charge for the beverage package and/or prepaid tips and a credit on the next line for that same amount. Then a few week later we could see the beverage package under Order History.

Thanks! There is lots of time before we leave, so I will wait a a while before i panic ;)