Oasis Suite Services

Tony O

Thank you for the prompt reply. Enjoy your cruise. We will be on the Oasis in 3 weeks. Really enjoyed the Coastal Kitchen. We ate there everyday for Breakfast and Dinner. Also ate lunch there on sea days.

From the list

House wines,beers and soft drinks are available in the Suite Lounge deck 17 from 11:30 am to 11:00 pm

Is this across the board on all RCCL ships, eg the Explorer? I thought the complementary hours for drinks was 5pm - 8.30pm. Or are you saying the 5pm - 8.30pm hours is for other drinks, eg spirits or cocktails but at the same time, suite guests can have a soft drink or an afternoon beer (or wine) from 11.30am to 11pm as well.

Thanks

Is this across the board on all RCCL ships, eg the Explorer? I thought the complementary hours for drinks was 5pm - 8.30pm. Or are you saying the 5pm - 8.30pm hours is for other drinks, eg spirits or cocktails but at the same time, suite guests can have a soft drink or an afternoon beer (or wine) from 11.30am to 11pm as well.

Thanks

It is not across the board. On Oasis class ships there is now a Suite Lounge that offers beer, wine and soft drinks from 11 (11:30)am to 11pm. All ships have the cocktail hour drinks.

It is not across the board. On Oasis class ships there is now a Suite Lounge that offers beer, wine and soft drinks from 11 (11:30)am to 11pm. All ships have the cocktail hour drinks.

Thank you for replying Carolyn. disappointed I am.

Nerida

From the list

House wines,beers and soft drinks are available in the Suite Lounge deck 17 from 11:30 am to 11:00 pm

Thank you for the prompt reply. Enjoy your cruise. We will be on the Oasis in 3 weeks. Really enjoyed the Coastal Kitchen. We ate there everyday for Breakfast and Dinner. Also ate lunch there on sea days.

Suite rates for 3rd and 4th passengers are close to $1500. On Freedom it is closer to $700. Someone's paying for CK and those longer drinking hours

Suite rates for 3rd and 4th passengers are close to $1500. On Freedom it is closer to $700. Someone's paying for CK and those longer drinking hours

John my 3rd passenger was $972 on the Allure in a GS for April 2016 booked May 27,2015.I must of just got in before they realized someone has to pay for CK.

John my 3rd passenger was $972 on the Allure in a GS for April 2016 booked May 27,2015.I must of just got in before they realized someone has to pay for CK.

Everything goes up it seems. The GS on that sailing is $2,800 before fees. How does yours compare

Suppose you wanted a glass of wine for lunch at GT. Would you be allowed to carry it out of the lounge?

From what I've read in my addictive perusal of Cruise Critic, many reviews say you can.

Everything goes up it seems. The GS on that sailing is $2,800 before fees. How does yours compare

I believe all the GS are booked for April 3.When you say $2800 are you asking how i compare that to passenger 1 on my booking?

Booked a Grand Suite on June 16, 2015. Paid $4133 for 2 including fees after our Diamond Plus discount.

Yes prices were good at that time for the GS they have been sold out for awhile now.I paid $5017 for 3 incl all fees plus i got a $150 obc from my TA when i transferred it to her.I just checked and for a JS its $5705 for 3.

Edited by mark22mac

This is interesting because 15 minutes ago I received our email from the concierge on Oasis and they didn't mention the drinks from 11:30 to 11:00. I have emailed them and asked if soft drinks, beer and wine are available during that time.

Here is the email I just received.

Royal Caribbean International

Oasis of the Sea

Dear Suite Guest,

Our names are Federico and Allan and we are your Concierge onboard the amazing Oasis of the Seas. We are honored that you have chosen Royal Caribbean for your cruise vacation. I will be available to assist you throughout your cruise. My hours in the Suite Lounge are daily from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm.

As a suite guest you are offered exclusive amenities and services not available to other guests onboard the Oasis of the Seas. For your convenience, here is a brief summary of the services:

• Use of the Suite Lounge located on deck 17 aft.

• Continental Breakfast in the Suite Lounge, deck 17 daily from 7:30 am to 10:00 am.

• Ala Carte Breakfast in Coastal Kitchen, deck 17 from 8:00 am to 10:00 am the days at sea (port days 7:30 pm to 10:00 am).

• Ala Carte Lunch in Coastal Kitchen, deck 17 daily from noon to 1:30 pm ( days at Sea) , Continental Lunch available noon till 2:00 pm ( days at Port)

• Complimentary beverages served in the Suite Lounge daily from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm.

• Ala carte dinner at Coastal Kitchen, deck 17 starboard side, from 6:00 pm to 9:30 pm (reservations are required; please dial 29190 between 9:00 am and 3:30 pm).

• Spa bathrobes for use onboard and upgraded bathroom toiletries.

• Exclusive Reception for suite guests with the Captain and Senior Officers (please find invitation left in the suite).

• Daily Dining Room and Specialty Restaurant menus displayed in the lounge.

• Full Dining Room service privilege, available when Dining Room is open (please see the insert menus in the Suite Binder).

• Reservations for any of our Specialty Restaurants, Sport Activities, Shore Excursions, Vitality Spa services.

• Complimentary pressing service on the first formal night.

• Private sun deck with loungers and cabanas on deck 17 forward. (Cabanas are limited and are available on a first-come-first served basis). Deck 17 sun deck is a smoke-free area.

• Limited VIP seats for the shows in Opal Theater (First 2 rows center, Deck 5), Studio B (Three front rows on left hand side pavilion) and Aqua Theater (first 2 rows from the top). Please show your SeaPass card at the entrance 20 minutes prior to show time as booked seats will be given away 10 minutes prior to show time.

• Mattel Board Games available under request in the Suite Lounge (please see the insert menu in the Suite Binder).

• Complimentary fruit plate and Evian water on boarding day

• Upgraded bathroom amenities

The Oasis Class ship (Oasis and Allure) are the only two ships that require reservations for most of the shows, these reservations are electronic, for guests in staterooms. Gold SeaPass cards holders (suite guests) are able to attend the shows without processing reservations by only showing their gold SeaPass card at the entrance and can also access the reserved VIP area at the entertainment venues (due to the limited space, the only exception is the Comedy Live for the Adult Standup Comedy Show where reservations are still required and there is no reserved seating area). Once onboard please visit me in the Suite Lounge on Day 1 and I will be glad to process Standup Comedy reservations for you if needed.

Great News! make your own reservations for our entertainment venues, dining, Vitality at Sea Spa and sports, as well as, Explorations! on-line please visit our website. In order to complete your on-line reservations you will need to have your booking ID and sailing date. Click here to book your reservations ---> http://www.royalcaribbean.com/home.do

We will be able to assist you onboard with Spa and Shore Excursions on Boarding Day in the Suite Lounge on Deck 17 from 11:30 am until 3:00 pm and 5:00 pm till 8:30 pm

The Suite Lounge is a private area exclusive for guests staying in the Grand Suites and above categories and is accessible 24-hours with your SeaPass card.

Dress code:

We respectfully request that guests observe a casual dress code (no swim or pool attire is allowed, footwear is required at all times) when visiting the lounge.

Age requirement:

To ensure all our guests are able to enjoy these exclusive venues we require that all guests 20 years and younger must be well behaved and accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.

The lounge is designated smoke-free area. Food and beverages are for consumption within the lounge only.

It will be our pleasure to assist you in any way to make your cruise experience the more enjoyable and wish you an unforgettable time onboard the Oasis of the Seas.

We look forward to hearing from you and meeting you in person.

Kind regards,

Allan Fajardo and Federico Taylor