Crown Princess cabins C752 & C753

Pier Pressure 53

Will be booking an upcoming cruise on the crown, and having never stayed in an Aft cabin before, am kicking around the idea of booing one. Currently C752 & C753 are available. Has anyone stayed in these cabins before, and are they possibly the dreaded "beam" cabins I have seen mentioned before? Also would like to know if the balconies are fully covered or not? We stayed in C515 towards mid-ship before, and the balcony was partially covered, with the portion closes the railing open.

Would the aft cabins on the Baja deck be better than on the Caribe deck, meaning no beams and maybe partially uncovered for sunning?

John

Will be booking an upcoming cruise on the crown, and having never stayed in an Aft cabin before, am kicking around the idea of booing one. Currently C752 & C753 are available. Has anyone stayed in these cabins before, and are they possibly the dreaded "beam" cabins I have seen mentioned before? Also would like to know if the balconies are fully covered or not? We stayed in C515 towards mid-ship before, and the balcony was partially covered, with the portion closes the railing open.

Would the aft cabins on the Baja deck be better than on the Caribe deck, meaning no beams and maybe partially uncovered for sunning?

John

No beam!! they are coveted corner balcony cabins. Fully covered. If you can book it you better grab it and mark the booking "no upgrade". ;)

Another thread on the Crown, .....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1558186&highlight=c752

Edited by Colo Cruiser

WOW, I am amazed both of those cabins are still available, when is your cruise? We have stayed in those and, yes, they are coveted cabins. They are also completely covered, which I prefer, and there are no beams to contend with, only great views of the ships wake and larger balconies. We always try for either of those two cabins and so far have been lucky enough to reserve them well in advance. You will love it!!!! Enjoy

I've stayed both and absolutely love them! We're sailing next week in C753! They're very private and the views are wonderful! Plus, love the sound of the water. ENJOY!!

Is there a tremendous amount of motion due to the cabin being at the end of the ship (AKA teeter totter affect)? My wife is very prone to getting sea sick, so the 3 cruises we have done we have stayed mid-ship and she has done very well.

John

Is there a tremendous amount of motion due to the cabin being at the end of the ship (AKA teeter totter affect)? My wife is very prone to getting sea sick, so the 3 cruises we have done we have stayed mid-ship and she has done very well.

John

Not a tremendous amount. To be honest we did not feel any more motion back there then a midship cabin. Will/could there be more movement?

Sure, it all depends on the motion of the ocean.

John

Any aft cabin is great. We've sailed aft cabins exclusively for the last three cruises with three more booked. I never noticed much movement at all. Once you sail an aft cabin you'll be hooked.....:):):)

Bob

Don't believe those guys! Aft facing cabins with private balconies and wake views are known to cause serious personal issues. Don't book those cabins under any circumstances!

There. Fixed that right up. Next?

Don't believe those guys! Aft facing cabins with private balconies and wake views are known to cause serious personal issues. Don't book those cabins under any circumstances!

There. Fixed that right up. Next?

We are in B752 on the Crown to Hawaii in October 2016. Is this cabin and balcony the same size as C752? At the time we booked the cruise, C752 was booked, but it is now available, should we make the change?

We are in B752 on the Crown to Hawaii in October 2016. Is this cabin and balcony the same size as C752? At the time we booked the cruise, C752 was booked, but it is now available, should we make the change?

He was joking. ;)

Don't know anything about B752.

C752 is a good size.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

My parents stayed in C752 on our cruise last week. It was an amazing value for the niceness if that makes sense. There was a lot of vibration which is somewhat noisy and feels a bit odd but it's not the type of movement that induces sea sickness. My Mom does tend to get sea sick and that cabin was never a problem for her even with no meds.

I would make the change. B752 has a smaller balcony with a part of it (the left side of the balcony as you look out) obstructed by the support beam that jets into your balcony almost 2 ft.

Look at B53 in the picture below to see what I mean

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd112/robtulipe/Ships/CrownPrStern.jpg