Question for Mitsugirly about Bermuda

CanadaJulie

Hi Mitsugirly,

I am renting a boat in about 2 weeks from H2O and saw your pictures from your review. Fantastic pics - thank you so much !!

Anyways, I am wondering if you can give me an idea of where this island was ? I'm thinking it looks like a nice spot for lunch and snorkeling with the family

Can you show me on google maps or on the map that you also had a picture of in your review (the one they gave you at H2O)

Where is this island !

P6090904%20copy-L.jpg

OH ! Just though of another question for you !!

The taxi you took there and back - you said it was 14.50$. How many people did that taxi hold ? (was it a car for 4 people or a van that could hold 6).

Trying to see if we take a cab or the bus. Since we are 11 people, we need 2 VANS (or the bus)

Ok, the place is called Middle Kings Point Island. Why? Because it's in the middle of 2 other islands (total of 3 islands together). :D

It's super easy to get to and you CAN'T miss it. Honestly. When you exit from H20, you head left (if you go right, you are heading toward the bridge). You can see it straight ahead of you. It's easy to spot because you can see the little beach there.

I will get you a pic

OH ! Just though of another question for you !!

The taxi you took there and back - you said it was 14.50$. How many people did that taxi hold ? (was it a car for 4 people or a van that could hold 6).

Trying to see if we take a cab or the bus. Since we are 11 people, we need 2 VANS (or the bus)

It was a van. We took one on the way there with just us 3 (since we had managed to lose my daughter and they arrived shortly after in another), but on the way back we all piled in 1 together, so there were 6 of us at that time. I want to say maybe 10 people could be in it. 1 person up front with the driver, 3 in first row seats, 3 in second row and 3 in the back. I think....lol

It was a van. We took one on the way there with just us 3 (since we had managed to lose my daughter and they arrived shortly after in another), but on the way back we all piled in 1 together, so there were 6 of us at that time. I want to say maybe 10 people could be in it. 1 person up front with the driver, 3 in first row seats, 3 in second row and 3 in the back. I think....lol

I don't there are taxis that hold more than six.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't there are taxis that hold more than six.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The larger taxis are now permitted to take up to 7 passengers...the 7th sits in the front.

There are mini vans that hold more than 7, but they're not licensed as taxis and they're not metered...you negotiate a flat fare with the driver.