Embarkation time

rochdalepaul

Noooooooo remember not to turn up early

Turn up early - we have experienced the worst that can happen and it is a thousand people in a 'shed' listening to a lady on a PA system that doesn't work!

Enjoy :)

Yes, transfers are included. all the flights are with Malaysian Airlines :eek: changing at Kaula Lumpur.

I suppose I had better start thinking about sorting out the visas and might chicken out and use the P&O recommended firm. The passport runs out next November which is 8 months after my return, should I risk it ;)

ps - I suppose the popular excursions will be oversubscribed? I think i will need to pre book for this cruise

If they are P&O transfers you will go straight on 😄

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yes, transfers are included. all the flights are with Malaysian Airlines :eek: changing at Kaula Lumpur.

I suppose I had better start thinking about sorting out the visas and might chicken out and use the P&O recommended firm. The passport runs out next November which is 8 months after my return, should I risk it ;)

ps - I suppose the popular excursions will be oversubscribed? I think i will need to pre book for this cruise

Aus visas are easy. Are you going to China - they are a bit more difficult but not too bad. Our Indonesian visa was done by the ship.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Edited by Dorset Cruiser

Turn up early - we have experienced the worst that can happen and it is a thousand people in a 'shed' listening to a lady on a PA system that doesn't work!

Enjoy :)

Haha, still not decided what to do. We usually always go early but we can also drop the luggage off and have a sneaky drink in wetherspoons hoping the crowds will have dispersed:(

Haha, still not decided what to do. We usually always go early but we can also drop the luggage off and have a sneaky drink in wetherspoons hoping the crowds will have dispersed:(

My gut reaction having read your posts is that you should just get there ASAP and wait --------- it really IS worth it! At least while you wait you can see and almost touch the ship !!!

As you can tell we loved our cruise and would sit for 2 hrs again to board :D:)

My gut reaction having read your posts is that you should just get there ASAP and wait --------- it really IS worth it! At least while you wait you can see and almost touch the ship !!!

As you can tell we loved our cruise and would sit for 2 hrs again to board :D:)

Glad you enjoyed your cruise. It has been so long since ours was booked. Can't believe it is almost here.:eek:

Will the boarding time be on my printed tickets or will it be on my cruise personaliser nearer the time of my cruise ☺

Check in time will be on your E tickets via Cruise Personaliser, available on line about 5 weeks before sailing. I just got mine on line yesterday for 17 Sept sailing on Aurora.

You will be amazed by the superb quality of the tickets and luggage labels, LOL.

Enjoy your cruise.

Check in time will be on your E tickets via Cruise Personaliser, available on line about 5 weeks before sailing. I just got mine on line yesterday for 17 Sept sailing on Aurora.

You will be amazed by the superb quality of the tickets and luggage labels, LOL.

Enjoy your cruise.

Thanks lol I've heard the quality is superb 😏

Wow, thanks. Is there only one freedom dining restaurant?

There is the Peninsular one as well but you will only find out when you board the ship.

Whatever - sorry if this is off topic - but if you find a table you like and great staff request that each night as you go into the restaurant and the Restaurant Managers do their bets to help you. Having said that you may have to wait for your chosen table - they can't reserve tables. :)

There is the Peninsular one as well but you will only find out when you board the ship.

Whatever - sorry if this is off topic - but if you find a table you like and great staff request that each night as you go into the restaurant and the Restaurant Managers do their bets to help you. Having said that you may have to wait for your chosen table - they can't reserve tables. :)

Thanks for the advice. We always do freedom dining but never knew you could ask for a certain table.:cool:

Thanks for the advice. We always do freedom dining but never knew you could ask for a certain table.:cool:

We didn't until this April. The Restaurant Manager will try to help you but they won't reserve tables so you may have to wait a little longer. On our last cruise, by the end of the cruise, there were 5 couples asking for the tables near us. Says it all about the staff.

We asked for a quiet table for 2, preferably 100 but 98 and 99 would be ok.

If you are lucky enough to meet Costa and his team say hello --- miss them all already !!!!! :(

We didn't until this April. The Restaurant Manager will try to help you but they won't reserve tables so you may have to wait a little longer. On our last cruise, by the end of the cruise, there were 5 couples asking for the tables near us. Says it all about the staff.

We asked for a quiet table for 2, preferably 100 but 98 and 99 would be ok.

If you are lucky enough to meet Costa and his team say hello --- miss them all already !!!!! :(

They sound as if they were a fab staff. :cool: