Periscoping From A Suite Perspective10/31/2015

Thank so much for taking the time to scope during your cruise! Looking forward to it. I think I found you using your twitter handle (same as your CC name). Periscope lists you as John T. There are several other John Tylers. Do I have the right person? I would much rather be viewing the inside of your suite than watch the wrong John Tyler showing me his Super 8 Motel room. :D

Thank so much for taking the time to scope during your cruise! Looking forward to it. I think I found you using your twitter handle (same as your CC name). Periscope lists you as John T. There are several other John Tylers. Do I have the right person? I would much rather be viewing the inside of your suite than watch the wrong John Tyler showing me his Super 8 Motel room. :D

Tyer not Tyler. For some strange reason two weeks ago I had to reset my Periscope account. I believe it was because I setup a new Twitter account. I tried to use my old name John T but obviously it already exist so I couldn't use it. I am now listed both ways. You need to use my full name John Tyer not John T. And not TYLER

Thanks

When you open Periscope go to the bottom right hand portion of your screen. You will see a people Icon. Open it then go to the top left portion of your screen. You will see the search Icon. Open it type in John Tyer.

If that doesn't work please let me know.

When you open Periscope go to the bottom right hand portion of your screen. You will see a people Icon. Open it then go to the top left portion of your screen. You will see the search Icon. Open it type in John Tyer.

If that doesn't work please let me know.

I had no problem finding you by typing in your cruise critic nickname. I did it on my iPad. I'm not sure if that makes a difference.

There is only one John Tyer listed on Periscope. Follow that name and it will notify me you are following. I don't believe there is any way I can link you. Post the screen name you are using for Periscope and I will keep an eye out for the notification. I will post here once I see it. Sorry you are having difficulty.

Cant you post a link to your feed?

I have checked Periscope and your Twitter but can't see anything about your cruise. I am trying to view it from my PC

You won't find anything on Twitter. I just opened the account and haven't posted. All the posting is on CC.

If you search for @johntyer you will find John Tyer who us cruising from the Suite. there is only 1 John Tyer. The next name down is John Myers who is not the same person.

If you search @Ladzen1 you will find me. My name is David and I have a white t-shirt on.

We haven't made a final decision as of yet but social media is open for abuse as everyone is aware. There is no way outside of CC and our friends and family that anyone else knows we are cruising. Obviously some of you can share which is fine. All we ask is please do so responsibly. Our main concern is keeping all transmissions G rated.

We have our children and family members with children that will be following us on this cruise. We are considering limiting text participation to CC members only. We are not excited about posing on Twitter or any other media source.

Our only reason for including people outside of our immediate family is because we have gathered so much information from CC over the years we want to do our part.

We feel comfortable with the CC members Our children and Grandchildren are the concern here.

On Periscope when you are transmitting anyone in the system can watch and text unless we limit it to only those that are following us.

If we do go the safe way you will need to follow us. We will list you as approved for texting. More on this decision once we make it. We hope everyone understands our concerns.

Thank you

If you search for @johntyer you will find John Tyer who us cruising from the Suite. there is only 1 John Tyer. The next name down is John Myers who is not the same person.

If you search @Ladzen1 you will find me. My name is David and I have a white t-shirt on.

[emoji2]

I was able to find Periscope by Twitter for my android phone, but when I search on my Ipad, I can't find the real one. There was another app called Periscope but it was not the one through Twitter. Don't know why I can't find it for the Ipad.

I was able to find Periscope by Twitter for my android phone, but when I search on my Ipad, I can't find the real one. There was another app called Periscope but it was not the one through Twitter. Don't know why I can't find it for the Ipad.

Wow. That's a new one. I have an Iohone 6 plus along with an iPad Air . My wife has an IPad 3. We have Periscope installed on all the apple products plus two Android products. I just checked the App Store on both of our Ipads and it is the first app to list. Wish I had the answer. Maybe someone else can help.

Wow. That's a new one. I have an Iohone 6 plus along with an iPad Air . My wife has an IPad 3. We have Periscope installed on all the apple products plus two Android products. I just checked the App Store on both of our Ipads and it is the first app to list. Wish I had the answer. Maybe someone else can help.

I just searched for it again on my Ipad air and changed the search to iphone only and I found it. Don't know why it would not show on my original search.

OK I find your Twitter acct but there is no search engine to enter your name in Live Periscope window...how do I search for John Tyer?

Sorry so lame......:(

If yourself me what you are using, isomorphic,Google,play, I can help.

Tyer not Tyler. For some strange reason two weeks ago I had to reset my Periscope account. I believe it was because I setup a new Twitter account. I tried to use my old name John T but obviously it already exist so I couldn't use it. I am now listed both ways. You need to use my full name John Tyer not John T. And not TYLER

Thanks

Found you. Thanks. Not sure why I saw an imaginary L in your last name, but all is good now.

My mistake sorry! I should have given a detailed explanation. Periscope is a free live streaming video app. It is available for Iphones and Android. If you research the app it is fairly self explanatory. After downloading the app and selecting a screen name you can select to follow a particular person by selecting their name.

While live streaming you can type messages to the person streaming the video then that person can answer you verbally. This is the short version.Again research it on the internet for specific details and functions.

Please accept my apology for not explaining this from the start.. :o

Thanks for the explanation. Being in a full suite is a great experience. We usually book either a GS or OS and like a midship location.

Cruising is a wonderful way to travel. Enjoy your cruise.