Haircut Help

BlackJack2

There is a salon services menu on a website that you can google "HAL cabin info" to search for (we can't post the actual website here). If you find that website and go to the "General Info" tab, you'll find the salon menu. It's from the Eurodam, March 2014.

To summarize the menu, a men's precision cut and dry style is listed as "from $25". Women's short hair "from $59", medium hair "from $75" and long hair "from $79". They will also add a 15% service charge to these prices and I'm pretty sure prices are fleet-wide. They may have changed as this info is a bit dated.

Hope that helps. :)

Edited by 0bnxshs

I had to have my hair trimmed (and I do mean trimmed). I didn't want the cut ruined and just wanted her to work around it. If I remember correctly, it cost me around $35.

DH got his hair cut and I think his was around $22 if I remember correctly.

Oh, and the tip IS included usually so check your bill. We did add a tad extra (I was very pleased) but for sure check the bill as there was a gratuity included on ours and in the price.

Ours might be the exception - as Rich said the prices can be found on "that" website.

How much are women’s haircuts in the salon? Just the haircut - no shampoo, color, or blow out. We will be sailing on the Amsterdam.

The salons are run by a UK outfit called Steiner..They may insist on shampooing your hair prior to cutting it.. I know my hairdresser who was originally trained in the UK will not just cut my hair even when I've shampooed it the same morning.. Suggest you double check when you are on board to see if they will give you a haircut without shampooing it.. Men's haircuts are less than women's, but can't remember what they prices were...

Edited by serendipity1499

If you just want a trim - be adamant that is what you want and they will charge about $25 (men's pricing) rather than the women's pricing - but get that established before they start. Have really short hair and have never had an issue on the Amsterdam when asking for a trim (no wash, no fluff, no nothing).

If you just want a trim - be adamant that is what you want and they will charge about $25 (men's pricing) rather than the women's pricing - but get that established before they start. Have really short hair and have never had an issue on the Amsterdam when asking for a trim (no wash, no fluff, no nothing).

I guess the $2.50 i pay in Thailand for a great haircut including a neck massage is out of the question....as is the $5 for a wonderful one hour massage....

I guess the $2.50 i pay in Thailand for a great haircut including a neck massage is out of the question....as is the $5 for a wonderful one hour massage....

OH My!:D:D My Hairdresser is UK trained with the prices to match.. I think everyone else pays less, but I have followed him from one salon to two more & he knows I won't stray.. When I was ill, he even came to our house on his day off, to give me a haircut...

Edited by serendipity1499