Yet another Freestyle machine question

I have purchased the Premium Beverage Package for both my husband and I for our December Oasis cruise. It, of course, includes the souvenir cup we can use at the Freestyle machines.

I don't see that sparkling Dasani is offered in the machines, but I may be missing something (I can get sparkling Dasani at the freestyle machines around here). If it is offered at the machines, are we restricted from getting the sparkling since we don't have it included (at least the bottled sparkling) in the Premium package? Or are there no restrictions at the machines so long as you have the chipped souvenir cup?

Here's the list of Dasani products from my Freedom cruise last August:

Dasani

Dasani with Cherry

Dasani with Grape

Dasani with Lemon

Dasani with Peach

Dasani with Raspberry

Dasani with Lime

Dasani with Orange

Dasani with Strawberry

Dasani Sensations (Diet)

Dasani Sensations - Cherry

Dasani Sensations - Grape

Dasani Sensations - Orange

Dasani Sensations - Peach

Dasani Sensations - Lemon

Dasani Sensations - Lime

Dasani Sensations - Raspberry

Dasani Sensations - Strawberry

The selections differ as it depends on the Coco-cola distributor that supplies the ship. But they were definitely there last year on FOS.

There are no other restrictions that we found - some say there is a 15 minute waiting period between filling the souvenir cup, but we didn't find that to be the case.

Happy cruising!

I have purchased the Premium Beverage Package for both my husband and I for our December Oasis cruise. It, of course, includes the souvenir cup we can use at the Freestyle machines.

I don't see that sparkling Dasani is offered in the machines, but I may be missing something (I can get sparkling Dasani at the freestyle machines around here). If it is offered at the machines, are we restricted from getting the sparkling since we don't have it included (at least the bottled sparkling) in the Premium package? Or are there no restrictions at the machines so long as you have the chipped souvenir cup?

The Dasani sparkling that I got on the ships was almost as sweet as the sugar free soda versions that are in the machine, way too sweet. The machines do have Seagrams seltzer water.

The Dasani sparkling that I got on the ships was almost as sweet as the sugar free soda versions that are in the machine, way too sweet. The machines do have Seagrams seltzer water.

Okay - thanks. Yeah, sometimes that's the case -- the "too" sweet issue. Maybe I'm better off just getting club soda at the bar and ask them to throw in a lime slice. :-) Thanks! Still, good to know. I did find on a blog where someone took a picture of the screen of a freestyle machine on Allure and it showed the Seagrams Sparkling. I am just glad there's a choice for it as I couldn't justify upgrading my beverage package just for sparkling water.