1st Night Entertainment?

chrismch

FoR those who've had cruises starting a double overnight...

Our upcoming Canadian/NE cruise starts with 2 nights in Quebec City. Will they do the standard opening night show of introducing the cruise director's staff and short versions of the entertainers on board? Or will that be done the night we leave the port?

So, it doesn't sound like I'll be missing something -- unless I want to see an old movie...

Speaking of which, on my last cruise, which was to the Caribbean, the reception for movies on the TV was atrocious. The pixels would scramble or the picture would freeze. It got so bad we just watched the ship's info channel or listened to music. How the experience on the Canadian cruise?

While I can't see myself watching TV shows/movies while on a cruise with live entertainment, I would suggest watching a movie from the ship's DVD library.

igraf

Speaking of which, on my last cruise, which was to the Caribbean, the reception for movies on the TV was atrocious. The pixels would scramble or the picture would freeze. It got so bad we just watched the ship's info channel or listened to music. How the experience on the Canadian cruise?