double room vs triple

retiredkid

A chair or a cabinet?

I have seen those cabinets above the sofa. I would have to stand on the sofa to use them.

Thanks KK. I know that I can't stand on the chair to reach the cabinet :D, so it would seem that the double room is the way to stay. I like me a chair.

thanks again.

Whether it's listed "double" or "triple" shouldn't factor into your decision. They can probably bring you a chair if it's missing from your "triple". I would look more at location on the ship all other things being equal.

Whether it's listed "double" or "triple" shouldn't factor into your decision. They can probably bring you a chair if it's missing from your "triple". I would look more at location on the ship all other things being equal.

the two that we are looking at are right beside each other. I just didn't know if one had a bigger couch vs a loveseat or had a little a little more space than the other.

thanks for your reply. I will be booking it tomorrow.

Depending on the ship and the cabin category, some have a full size couch plus a chair in a double room so you should be okay. Was in a quad once that had the same furniture as a double. Now the drop down bed over the regular bed took some getting used to as kept expecting it to pop down in rough seas - never happened so I fretted for naught.

Depending on the ship and the cabin category, some have a full size couch plus a chair in a double room so you should be okay. Was in a quad once that had the same furniture as a double. Now the drop down bed over the regular bed took some getting used to as kept expecting it to pop down in rough seas - never happened so I fretted for naught.

thanks.... we are in a VA cabin on the NA, so I think we should be fine with the double.

On the Eurodam, my traveling companion and I had a Deck 5 veranda triple. The sofa had room for 2 people with no extra space. There was no chair at the desk, but there was a hassock whose lid removed to reveal more storage space. Wall mounted cabinets over the sofa is not easy to use, but are superior to the wall mounted cabinets placed on the bed on Celebrity's Solstice Class ships.

My impression, and I may be totally wrong, is the standard veranda cabins on the Signature Class ships are slightly smaller than the standard veranda cabins on the Vista Class ships.

My impression, and I may be totally wrong, is the standard veranda cabins on the Signature Class ships are slightly smaller than the standard veranda cabins on the Vista Class ships.
They are the same size. The major difference in the design of the Signature ships is just on decks 10 and 11.

We actually found the hassock with storage space inside more useful than a chair so we were happy about this difference. The cabinets above the couch were filled with blankets for the verandah and life jackets so we didn't use that space anyway (and it was hard to access).