What time to disembark ship?

We are arriving in port at Cape Liberty at 7:00 a.m. Saturday, Sept.5th. Our plane leaves from La Guardia (Newark was more expensive) at 1:30p.m. What is a reasonable time to arrange a car service for pick-up? What is the latest RCL will allow you to stay onboard? Thanks.

They want you out of your cabin by 8 and usually the ship is clear of departing passengers by 10. I'd arrange for a car service around 9:30. With LaGuardia you never know. I live 36 miles away and it took 2-1/2 hours to get home one Sunday. Could be an hour, you just don't know.

I would play it safe and walk off your luggage and get out of there asap. Last weekend we got off the ship around 8 and had no traffic getting out of the Bayonne area. When we got on the ship the week before we arrived around 10 and there was a traffic backup getting out and many people still waiting to be picked up. I agree with the OP that you never know with LaGuardia. I'd rather get to the airport at 10 and wait than stress out about possibly getting there an hour before for my flight but that's just me. They do plan to get everyone off quickly. If you don't want to walk off your luggage request an early time.

We are arriving in port at Cape Liberty at 7:00 a.m. Saturday, Sept.5th. Our plane leaves from La Guardia (Newark was more expensive) at 1:30p.m. What is a reasonable time to arrange a car service for pick-up? What is the latest RCL will allow you to stay onboard? Thanks.

How much more expensive? Your costs, in time and money, are going to be MUCH greater going to LaGuardia.

(I fully realize that it is too late for you to do anything about this)

Five reasons why New York's LaGuardia Airport is the worst

:D