enchantment schooner bar

We were on Enchantment a month ago and TA Williams was the "entertainer". Schooner has always been one of our favorite spots to hang out. We listened to three songs and left the first night and never went back.Maybe the guy was having an off night. Maybe we have been spoiled by some of the other piano players in the past. Kelly Goodrich is on Freedom right now and we went to his show almost every night. Enjoy Enchantment! She is one of our favorites and Marc the cruise director is fantastic.

thanks SECdawg! been on enchantment a couple of times....nice ship. Schooner is always one of my favorite hangouts (depending on the entertainment). I was hoping for a good one!!! and by the way WAR EAGLE! :):p thanks for the response

I had the same question and can only hope they change entertainers before I sail in September. I've always enjoyed the piano in the Schooner and been very disappointed my last two cruises. If I recall correctly, TA Williams was the entertainer and I also left after a couple of songs. He seemed to be more interested in hearing himself than in entertaining the guests.

And keeping with the theme . . . GO GATORS!

I had the same question and can only hope they change entertainers before I sail in September. I've always enjoyed the piano in the Schooner and been very disappointed my last two cruises. If I recall correctly, TA Williams was the entertainer and I also left after a couple of songs. He seemed to be more interested in hearing himself than in entertaining the guests.

Had to chime in, hoping it is a good entertainer, as we love just sit and listen..

Also keeping with the theme,,,,,, GO COCKS. (South Carolina) for those of you who didn't know...lol

Chiming in once again to see if yall have heard anything on the topic. Reading the comments made me giggle! Especially seeing our residential locations versus who we cheer for! nothing like SEC ball!!!

Edited by abodom68

Chiming in once again to see if yall have heard anything on the topic. Reading the comments made me giggle! Especially seeing our residential locations versus who we cheer for! nothing like SEC ball!!!

I don't see an upcoming cruise on Enchantment in your signature, so I am puzzled, but that's not uncommon for me. :)

To find out the entertainment on your Royal Caribbean cruise, write to this address and ask, about three weeks before your cruise:

web_reservations@rccl.com

Mind the underscore.

:)

I don't see an upcoming cruise on Enchantment in your signature, so I am puzzled, but that's not uncommon for me. :)

To find out the entertainment on your Royal Caribbean cruise, write to this address and ask, about three weeks before your cruise:

web_reservations@rccl.com

Mind the underscore.

:)

not all of us put all our trips in our signature block, security reasons, or family surprises..... Not uncommon.. I have two other cruises I am going on, not in my signature block...

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted to correct my previous post. The entertainer in the Schooner on my last two cruises was not TA Williams. I understand that TA Williams is currently on the Enchantment and has received good reviews. I look forward to hanging out in the Schooner next week!

• 3 months later...
I'll be sailing on Enchantment again in a few weeks and just wanted to see if anyone who has sailed recently has an update on the piano player/entertainer in the Schooner???

just got off EN yesterday and the guys' name is Chris Acrey. Sat with him one afternoon during the cruise in the Schooner Bar, nice guy, but I didn't go to the Schooner Bar at night to hear if he was any good. He plays sometimes in the Centrum too.

I'll be sailing on Enchantment again in a few weeks and just wanted to see if anyone who has sailed recently has an update on the piano player/entertainer in the Schooner???

We sailed the Enchantment last weekend. We didn't spend any time in the Schooner this cruise, but walked through several evenings and there was a good sized crowd in there each time. The piano player was listed in the Cruise Compass as Chris Acrey.