Summit to Bermuda August 9th – 16th 2015 Photo Review

sarahc78

Once we were finished w/ dinner it was back to Café Al Bacio…now I’m not sure what the deal was but the first 3 evenings of our sailing the Martini Bar directly below Café Al Bacio was BLASTING music…I’m not an old fuddy duddy by any stretch but this was LOUD! I can name all the songs because it was the same songs in different sequence each night… Turn down for what, Uptown Funk, Shots, etc… I love those songs but when Celebrity has a musical act (pianist) scheduled in Café Al Bacio the same time Martini Bar has a DJ going its kinda pointless.

There were also different acts they had each night like ice craving, contortionist, etc… I’d never seen them do things like that before so it was neat.

608.jpg

When we got back to our room for bed this is what we found!!

510.jpg

I have to say I was absolutely in LOVE w/ our stateroom attendant Emmy & our assistant stateroom attendant Nigel. They were both fantastic! I know Celebrity is not one for towel animals but every night we came to our room they had some type of creation made for the kids or us. It really made the trip that much more special for us.

Very cool swans!

• 1 month later...

Thanks so much for all the details and all the pics! :) We are on the Summit Southern Caribbean Nov 14th and then going to Bermuda on Anthem next summer, so you are actually helping me plan TWO vacations with your report! :D My kids are going to LOVE Calico Jack's next summer- glad you went. How were the prices?

• 3 months later...

I LOVED Your review! I really liked that first beach place you picked, that looks like a great place to visit. I saw some great Maryland resident rates for a cruise on Summit this year and your review has certainly increased my want to book it! Thanks so much!