Flash Mob on Silhouette?

dcruisers

2 of us in our group participated in the flash mob on the Reflection this past January and had such a fun time! We are sailing on the Silhouette in January (we sailed her several years ago) and were wondering if there is a flash mob on the Silhouette?

Last time we sailed her there was no flash mob but they had the accepella ( spell?) group which was wonderful! Sorry they eliminated this talented singing group.

Flashmob??

DON

Group of people gathering together in public to "spontaneously" do a choreographed dance routine.

Here's one for a wedding proposal:

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE] Edited by Kevin T Brown

The flash mob dance on Reflection was organized by the asst cruise director and was to Thriller. We had several half hour practices on sea days. The flash mob was performed at the pool and was a fun time with good participation.

I'm pleased to know that they do this on the Silhouette too- we will definitely participate!

The flash mob dance on Reflection was organized by the asst cruise director and was to Thriller. We had several half hour practices on sea days. The flash mob was performed at the pool and was a fun time with good participation.

I'm pleased to know that they do this on the Silhouette too- we will definitely participate!

Watched rehearsal, led by staff, of cruisers doing M.J. Thriller zombie dance last year - really fun just to see practice sessions, missed the finale. About 3 dozen cruisers participated.

They seem to always do Thriller. There are rehearsals all during the week/two weeks. But it's not always "flash." I was in the passenger choir and we also had rehearsals, and on the last sea day there was a presentation/show in the main theatre and we sang our songs and the flash mob did their thing.

Another time the choir (I was in it that time too - what can I say, as a singer I can't resist?!!!) we performed in the atrium in front of the grand staircase on the last formal night between main dining room seatings. The flash mob actually did it right - flash mobbing at a couple random times in the ship.

I saw a flash mob video from Philly. Large gangs of people were running through the streets attacking people on the sidewalks, looting stores. A very bad scene and situation.

I don't think this woukd be a good idea to have on a cruise ship.

I saw a flash mob video from Philly. Large gangs of people were running through the streets attacking people on the sidewalks, looting stores. A very bad scene and situation.

I don't think this woukd be a good idea to have on a cruise

Ferguson had a flash mob that pretty much destroyed the city! Definitely- Not a good thing on a cruise ship.

😎