Price Drop Question

lagienomai

Absolutely! You can price match to any site selling Carnival cruises. Just make sure you fill out the form as complete and specific as possible. And if they reject it, call!

I thought it was only on Carnival's site - not other sites. Is this something new?

It isn't new. You can price match to any website that offers the cruise to the general public. So that excludes sites where you have to be a member to book, group cruises, etc. There's a place on the price protection form to indicate which website you saw the fare on. I have only price matched to Carnival's website, but I know it can be done with other websites.

I thought it was only on Carnival's site - not other sites. Is this something new?

Not new. You can price match to other sites. Thing is from my experience there's usually no difference in price when matched verbatim, but the OP said he found a lower price, so he/she should submit and try.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Not new. You can price match to other sites. Thing is from my experience there's usually no difference in price when matched verbatim, but the OP said he found a lower price, so he/she should submit and try.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Exactly, that is why they have the box where it asks where did you see this price.