Adventure Apr

Then have to think about what we will do for our short cruises next year

We are truly blessed.

We've got 4 booked:

Oasis, February, '16

Oasis, March, '16 (family cruise)

Anthem, August, '16

Navigator, February, '17

Hopefully, when '17/18 schedules comes out we'll (God willing) be able to swing a Mediterranean cruise.

We try to budget for two in a year if prices allow. Found some great bargains during the last real sale that RCI had. Combined with a deal we found on Celebrity (123 Go) and all the perks from the sales and our TA, we are doing 5 in the next 18 months.

The best part is the first 3 are completely paid off including air and hotels. The 4th and 5th cruises are 50% and 25% paid for already and those 14 and 20 months away. We were blessed to have found these prices at the time as I don't expect to see them this low again anytime soon unless the economy does another nosedive.

Well I am a non starter really... I am a wannabe cruiser and am on the countdown ... (18 sleeps) to my first cruise with RCL and hopefully I get addicted and book many more. :)

I was told that month of August is prime cruise line sale time and lots of promotions but I've not seen much on offer except last minutes for 2015.

I would like to consider booking another for next year but am wary until I really know if I have 'sea legs' or not !! :eek: :rolleyes:

In the meantime you guys are all so infectious with your enthusiasm that I just had to read this thread !! Keep the cruise industry alive I say !!:)

cheers Deb

I'm a bit on cloud 9 as well with my current bookings ... leaving from San Juan for a Southern Caribbean cruise has become my favourite itinerary but next year in September, I will finally embark on my bucket list trip ... 2 pre days in Venice, a 10 night European cruise and 3 post days in Barcelona. I've already booked my hotel for that trip and have started my savings account for it. It will be my most expensive vacation to date, but I know every dollar spent will be well worth it :D

Sitting here at my desk with the rain outside I like to log on and see;

Explorer in 7 weeks

Splendour in February 2015

Anthem in April 2016

Navigator in May 2016

It could be better if I were retired and living in Florida :D

Happy Cruising everyone.

"Rain" ... Now that truely sounds great to me as I sit here in dry southern California.

I'm not retired yet and I don't live close to a port. I have one sailing in December and that's it for now. But I love to cruise. Hey, I woke up this morning and I didn't see my name in the obits so it's a good day for me. I'm alive and life is good.

I'm a bit on cloud 9 as well with my current bookings ... leaving from San Juan for a Southern Caribbean cruise has become my favourite itinerary but next year in September, I will finally embark on my bucket list trip ... 2 pre days in Venice, a 10 night European cruise and 3 post days in Barcelona. I've already booked my hotel for that trip and have started my savings account for it. It will be my most expensive vacation to date, but I know every dollar spent will be well worth it :D

You will love your time spent in Barcelona! The best way to see the city is the Hop on Hop off bus. We spent 3 days there before a Med cruise years ago and it wasn't nearly long enough!

[quote name='Ashland'][B]"Rain" ... Now that truely sounds great to me as I sit here in dry southern California.[/B][/QUOTE]

Here in the state of Washington we, too, are really wishing for rain right now. There are so many fires right now - half our state is on fire.

We have the 3 cruises on the books shown below. Plus, I think I'll probably book 2 more while we're on the Jewel next month for 2017. I originally told DH we would cruise every other year - yeah right! LOL