Oasis Questions re Internet and Starbucks

I am sailing on Oasis for the first time in November.

I know the internet rates are $15 per day for one user and an additional $7.50 per day for 2 users. Is there a C&A discount that can be applied to this? I am diamond and my kids are platinum traveling in their own room.

Does the stand-alone Starbucks on Oasis accept pre-paid Starbucks cards for payment?

Thanks in advance for any help.

I know the internet rates are $15 per day for one user and an additional $7.50 per day for 2 users. Is there a C&A discount that can be applied to this? I am diamond and my kids are platinum traveling in their own room.

Does the stand-alone Starbucks on Oasis accept pre-paid Starbucks cards for payment?

Yes, there is a Diamond discount for the internet, which I believe is $30.

You can use Starbucks gift cards at the Starbucks venue on Oasis.

Is there just one Diamond member in your cabin? If you are traveling with a spouse or partner who is also Diamond, you each get the one-free-day or equivalent credit ($29, I believe) towards purchase of a package.

Unless you all want 24/7 Internet access, you should be able to use your credit for 1 package that you all can share. Just agree on a schedule among your kids and you. Check your mail or sports scores or whatever during your time slot then log out. Next person logs in with same account id and password for their hour then logs out. And so on. One device at a time.

I'm anxious to try this method on our b2b in February. Myself, DW, DB and his DW are sailing Oasis for the first time and we are all Diamond in adjacent Boardwalk Balcony cabins. We each have one free day of internet each week.

My plan is to stagger the use of our 4 free 24-hour periods to cover the whole week. Other people have reported being able to use a phone and a tablet or pc on the single device account as long as you log out with one device before logging in with the other.

We will actually use our 24 hour periods instead of buying a package. You can't combine the credits from 2 Diamond perks for one internet package.

Thanks for all the responses! It's very helpful information. I think getting the two-user access with my Diamond discount is the way to go for the three of us.

Great news about the Starbucks gift cards. I assume that does not include the prepaid Starbucks loyalty cards.

What is the difference between a Starbucks gift card and a prepaid loyalty card?

A gift card has a set amount of money on it. You can get them Target, Wal-mart, grocery stores, and of course Starbucks. A loyalty card is a reloadable card that you get through Starbucks to which you can add money. If you use it enough - they send you a gold one. (My DP has one. I THINK he actually used it on the Allure - but I can't remember.)

We were able to use our Starbucks gold card on Oasis in 2011 and 2012. Weren't able to redeem free drinks but collected stars for each purchase we made.

That's great to know! I have a gold card too, and will bring it along on our cruise.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Forums mobile app