Tba

stev5138

Maybe tomorrow, maybe when you arrive at the port. There's no good answer for this one, but hundreds of posts with people discussing it. I've used TBA several times and each time it was assigned at a very different time. Typically not before final payment is due, seems to be the only trend, but it's not always the case. Good luck!

Back in April on we received our room assignment two weeks before embarkation. It was very stressful and I don't think I will be doing TBA again. We did receive a cabin on the spa deck so I guess that did make up for the stress.

Sent from my HUAWEI MT1-U06 using Tapatalk

Back in April on we received our room assignment two weeks before embarkation. It was very stressful and I don't think I will be doing TBA again. We did receive a cabin on the spa deck so I guess that did make up for the stress.

Just wondering. Why were you stressed?

It is really tied to the dynamics of that particular ship and sailing. Treat it as an adventure. The room is important to us so we book well in advance (usually close to a year). If you get stressed, maybe picking you room when you book is better for you.

In 20 cruises this was the first time we did not book our own room and I am a chronic planner. I wasn't stressed to the point that it consumed my day but for our up coming cruise in December I have chosen my room.