2017 Itineraries Missing From NCL Site

Shayhooper

All of the 2017 itineraries I was looking at Thursday have disappeared from the NCL site, even though some of them still show up on the "big box membership required store" site.

Anyone know what is going on? I was planning on pulling the trigger on a trip tonight.

Well.....they recently cancelled a whole bunch of cruises with the intent of redeploying a big portion of the fleet to new and excotic destinations. I would imagine they are preparing to release that new schedule soon. Maybe after the 24th when they are "supposed" to be done rebooking all the cancelled people

Well.....they recently cancelled a whole bunch of cruises with the intent of redeploying a big portion of the fleet to new and excotic destinations. I would imagine they are preparing to release that new schedule soon. Maybe after the 24th when they are "supposed" to be done rebooking all the cancelled people

Agree.

All of the 2017 itineraries I was looking at Thursday have disappeared from the NCL site, even though some of them still show up on the "big box membership required store" site.

Anyone know what is going on? I was planning on pulling the trigger on a trip tonight.

The big box store may not have update its site yet.

I think this is most likely the reason! They had itineraries available only to those that had cruises cancelled for a week, so they have to load them now onto the regular site for the rest of us.