Live from Reflection!

ladylemondrop

Hi everyone! We are back on board the beautiful Celebrity Reflection and I am busy blogging away already - happy to share my photos with all of you as we go - we have lots planned as always, including tours, exploring new features on board (porch bar is on my list) and of course FOOD!

We began with a lovely meal in Tuscan Grille always a great way to start our cruise, here are some photos...

ImageUploadedByForums1440221547.834532.jpg.48636f43045e61070fecded5a7f5959c.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1440221488.117333.jpg.6e6f840dc17e6e6aad35269a4f996161.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1440221506.388177.jpg.bf06c7c2438475b68b052fa9a7250382.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1440221523.586228.jpg.3aa1356bcd84b016a6a03712994e3bb8.jpg

Embarkation was a breeze - we arrived at the terminal and were onboard within ten minutes, not so at Fiumicino airport where we waited over an hour for passport control! So disorganised it was certainly not for the faint hearted - in fact one poor lady actually fainted on the floor. I would say allow plenty of travel time through Rome airport at the moment.

Very happy to see this thread - we'll be on Reflection in just a few weeks so this will get me even more excited :D

I have a couple questions if you don't mind:

1. Can you please confirm when the formal nights will be - I am assuming the two sea days.

2. Would you mind noticing whether they still have the speciality dining packages on offer after a few days into the cruise or whether they are doing deals on the specialities. We are considering a package but thought we would give the MDR a try for the first few days and then decide whether to take a package or choose specific restaurants.

Very happy to see this thread - we'll be on Reflection in just a few weeks so this will get me even more excited :D

I have a couple questions if you don't mind:

1. Can you please confirm when the formal nights will be - I am assuming the two sea days.

2. Would you mind noticing whether they still have the speciality dining packages on offer after a few days into the cruise or whether they are doing deals on the specialities. We are considering a package but thought we would give the MDR a try for the first few days and then decide whether to take a package or choose specific restaurants.

- yes we have two sea days and both are formal I believe

- yes they were offering dining packages of all sorts - unlimited, three four and five night

Also offering discounts on a one time booking if you haggle! Especially on first night.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this thread! We are sailing on her soon, and despite the fact that we already sailed on her twice, I have been anxiously awaiting some new posts, reviews or even threads!

Enjoy your cruise, can't wait to follow along!

But the drink package is a big plus we upgraded to premium and we are loving it! [emoji175] Wine-o you will be happy to know we are getting our money's worth!![emoji16]

Service for drinks is excellent we are finding we don't need to wait at all to be served and they are easily finding us nice wines within our package limit. Along with frequent visits to cafe al Bacio and the bottled evian etc it's brilliant.

Edited by louise1809