Cruising Allure with kids

We returned from an amazing trip....With kids aged 6 and 9.

So much to do and see....We stayed on the first few days to make the most of the activities.

Highlights for kids ;

Flow rider, climbing wall, ice skating, outdoor movie, Ocean Adventure, swimming, zip line, make your own pizza, ice cream, characters, shows, small world spy holes, parades and parties.

Be prepared and try and fit as much in as you can....I told the kids we can sleep at home on our return.

Little things like nr Johnny rockets were bean bag game and a little play area...Every space is used well.

Best place for sun beds do you can watch the kids is nr the pool bar next to kids water zone. Get there early!!

Solarium is good for a calmer breakfast and kids allowed in then.

Last day Wind jammer do a HUGE cake at entrance ...my kids were fascinated with how big it was! !

Take them late night swimming too. ..We did on our last night....a happy memory.

The model of the shop is great to look at...attached a pic.

White party and 70s party....take white clothes and glow sticks/flashing stuff in preparation.

Pets at sea...expensive but had to be done by my daughter. Same size clothes /set up as Build a bear.

1440361396110.jpg.06e5a88fa4e5c6063eda86debf408220.jpg

1440361676682.jpg.d1a90c01717dadf86c7c34b401152b08.jpg

1440361728279.jpg.23870384d106d9990089012da02b6466.jpg

Forgot to mention.....kids talent show. ..last day. Do if your child is "into" performing. ..be prepared with props /backing track if needed.

Mini golf another highlight!

Drinks package a must too...mine loved topping up their cups and making cocktails! ;)

Our Grand Daughter who was 6 1/2 loved the ship and the activities.

DSCN1995_zpsabb5b8ec.jpg

And was totally pooped out at the end of the day!

L-09_zps03c4006b.jpg

RCI and the Crew on the Allure know how to treat little kids right!

Looks like a good time was had x

Great to hear that you enjoyed Allure.

Agree with everything and Allure is just so awesome that I HAVE to sail her again soon.

If your kids really enjoyed Allure and her amenities please do NOT book a Radiance Class ship or smaller as chances are they would be very disappointed.

Joe

Thanks for the great feedback. Glad to hear you all had such a good time. Love the photo of your girl exhausted (but I'm sure happy).

Question...were your kids big enough for the zip line? We'll be coming with our 105 and 6.5 year old so similar ages.

What stops did you go to? Any good excursions or places to see?

My six yr old wasn't big enough for zip or Flow rider but dis everything else.

Ports-ee stayed on for Marsielles and malorca. La Spezia -we did boat trip round Cinque Terre. Rome - we got a coach and then did it our self. Pre booked colosuium. Naples -we did train to Pompeii.

Hot days so was good to do our own thing as stopped lots gor ice cream and water.

Enjoy