Princess Cruises website offline?

Have a Good Trip

Hi Have a good trip.:)

I like you have been unable to access website. Can get on UK site but have to transfer to USA site to gain access to Personalizer, says not available at present. :( Will have to keep trying.

Middy :)

I haven't been able to get on the Princess website from my computer for over 2 weeks now. My husband removed my temporary files and still no luck. Tried going through Google, no luck! However, I can get on by using the laptop. We can't figure it out! I'm glad it isn't just me as I thought I was doing something wrong.

Diane

I have not been able to get on their webesite for over two weeks. As a TA I do a lot of booking from home so it is a real problem for me. One day when I called reservations I asked them if their website was down and she said no she just pulled it up. The next day at work I pulled it up, no problem but when I came home I couldn't.:mad: I have no problem with any of the other cruiselines.

I tried pinging http://www.princess.com, and was unable to resolve it to an IP address. Can someone who can access the site do the following?

-Open a DOS window

-type "ping www.princess.com" (without the quotes)

and tell us the IP address that it returns?

I suspect that princess doesn't have an entry in our ISP's DNS.

I haven't been able to get on the Princess website for over 2 weeks now on my computer. I tried everything suggested by other board members and it still won't work. If I use the lap top, which is the same cable modem as my computer, I can get in. It appears all who are having a problem started having it about the same time. The only thing I can think of is Princess installed some sort of blocker and some of us have something on our computers it doesn't like. Now, can you tell by my description I am not a computer person!!!!

Diane

I tried pinging http://www.princess.com, and was unable to resolve it to an IP address. Can someone who can access the site do the following?

-Open a DOS window

-type "ping www.princess.com" (without the quotes)

and tell us the IP address that it returns?

I suspect that princess doesn't have an entry in our ISP's DNS.

I pinged from my mac and received the following:

64 bytes from 204.250.12.104: icmp_seq=9 ttl=237 time=129.870 ms

Hi.

Can get onto Uk Princess site no problem. But to enter anything on personalizer for up coming cruise they transfer you to US site. Still won't give me the page. Maybe we could have personalizer on UK site.

Middy.

I too,have tried several times,including the last 5 minutes.All I can seem to get is P&O Cruises.I have been trying for about 2 weeks.

I specifically wanted to get into the Cruise Personalizer.It seems it is an impossible task.

It is a good thing I put my pertinent info in several months ago.I only wanted to see if I could reserve a spa time.

With so many people having difficulty,it must be the Princess website.

I could pull up the cruise cams,but that seemed to be it.

Betty anne

Archived