Coastal Kitchen Allure - drinks?

mtm103

Hi all

I am on the Allure TA in October from Barcelona and we are booked in a crown loft. I know this gives us access to Coastal kitchen, but does anyone know if this includes drinks too? I may have been dreaming but thought I had read somewhere wine was free.. we don't have a package so were wondering if to get one, but if wine is already free, doesn't make sense. Thanks!!

Hi all

I am on the Allure TA in October from Barcelona and we are booked in a crown loft. I know this gives us access to Coastal kitchen, but does anyone know if this includes drinks too? I may have been dreaming but thought I had read somewhere wine was free.. we don't have a package so were wondering if to get one, but if wine is already free, doesn't make sense. Thanks!!

I haven't been on Allure recently, but in June on Oasis beer, wine and soft drinks were available from the bar in the Suite Lounge from 11:00am until 11pm at no charge. Cocktails were also available from 5-8:30pm.

I haven't been on Allure recently, but in June on Oasis beer, wine and soft drinks were available from the bar in the Suite Lounge from 11:00am until 11pm at no charge. Cocktails were also available from 5-8:30pm.

Thank you Carolyn!

Can you take your wine or beer from the SL into the CK at lunch time or ask for one in CK since it is connected to the SL? Same question for dinner time in CK if it is after the "happy hour"

Edited by CruisesOnMyMind

Can you take your wine or beer from the SL into the CK at lunch time or ask for one in CK since it is connected to the SL? Same question for dinner time in CK if it is after the "happy hour"

Yes. Its all one big room. Just walk it or go over and have a seat and your waiter will get what you want

Edited by setsail

Considering what is available at no charge, do you see a compelling reason to buy a drink package?

Considering what is available at no charge, do you see a compelling reason to buy a drink package?

Someone might want the ability to have cocktails at places other than the lounge, and at times outside the cocktail hour, such as around the pool during the day.

Someone might want the ability to have cocktails at places other than the lounge, and at times outside the cocktail hour, such as around the pool during the day.

True, but unless you're planning to do a lot of drinking outside of the Suite Lounge, it would probably be cheaper just to buy the drinks individually instead of purchasing a package.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not to change the subject of this thread, but does anyone know if drinks are included with dinner in Coastal Kitchen on Anthem?

Drinks are available for purchase at Coastal Kitchen (deck 14) on Anthem. Anthem does not have the same setup as Oasis/Allure with a Suites Lounge connected to Coastal Kitchen on deck 17. On Anthem Suite guests can go to the Concierge Lounge (aft on deck 12) for drinks from 5:00 - 8:30 pm each evening.

People who drink mixed drinks instead of beer or wine, like myself, will probably get a drink package. Or my wife who drinks soda but won't want to go to deck 17 to get one. At least the soda is cheap!

Drinks are available for purchase at Coastal Kitchen (deck 14) on Anthem. Anthem does not have the same setup as Oasis/Allure with a Suites Lounge connected to Coastal Kitchen on deck 17. On Anthem Suite guests can go to the Concierge Lounge (aft on deck 12) for drinks from 5:00 - 8:30 pm each evening.

Thanks. Yes, I knew about the setup, but thought that maybe it would've been nice to include drinks in CK, as they do on Oasis and Allure. I wonder if with the launch of Royal Suite Class, we'll see the CL on Anthem transform into a Suite Lounge?

Thanks. Yes, I knew about the setup, but thought that maybe it would've been nice to include drinks in CK, as they do on Oasis and Allure. I wonder if with the launch of Royal Suite Class, we'll see the CL on Anthem transform into a Suite Lounge?
Changing the CL on Anthem to a Suites Lounge is certainly a possibility. I would think they would need to add something to make the Royal Suite amenities similar on both classes. I guess we'll find out next year. :) Edited by suzyluvs2cruise