Canada Place Question

Mare10

We have a Coastal Cruise scheduled with Princess. Trying to book a room with Pan Pacific. Does anyone know which side of Canada Place Princess usually docks? We'd love to see our ship from the room!!!!!

Thanks for any advice!

Marilyn

I have seen Princess docked on both sides of Canada Place. We embarked on the Grand from the east side in April this year -- when she came back from Hawaii 15 days later she was docked on the west side. No other cruise ships either time , so don't know what determines where they will come alongside.

...VTX-Al

I have seen Princess docked on both sides of Canada Place. We embarked on the Grand from the east side in April this year -- when she came back from Hawaii 15 days later she was docked on the west side. No other cruise ships either time , so don't know what determines where they will come alongside.

...VTX-Al

Thank you. I'm really looking forward to staying right there this time!

Mare10: This is such a fantastic hotel for an embarkation from Canada Place. It was simply wonderful to call the bell captain's desk to ask that a bellman pick up our luggage from our room. When we checked out we used the elevator which takes you directly to the cruise terminal and then just walked by the folks delivering their luggage to the porters. Didn't see our luggage again until it was delivered to our stateroom. Really is a wonderful perk when staying at the Pan Pacific, plus the hotel itself was wonderful.

Mare10: This is such a fantastic hotel for an embarkation from Canada Place. It was simply wonderful to call the bell captain's desk to ask that a bellman pick up our luggage from our room. When we checked out we used the elevator which takes you directly to the cruise terminal and then just walked by the folks delivering their luggage to the porters. Didn't see our luggage again until it was delivered to our stateroom. Really is a wonderful perk when staying at the Pan Pacific, plus the hotel itself was wonderful.

I'm really looking forward to our stay there! I feel like I got a good price too! They had a senior bed & breakfast rate which seemed good for such a wonderful hotel. :):)