Baltic Cruise

lrockwitt

I'm would like to know if there are any Baltic/transatlantic cruises. Either coming or going to the U.S.?

April 27, 2016

Fort Lauderdale to Copenhagen via Baltic

Regal Princess

25 Days

August 30, 2016

Copenhagen to NYC via Baltic

Regal Princess

25 Days

These are done as part of the semiannual repositioning of the ships. Princess has transatlantic cruises in the spring going from the US to Europe. In the autumn, they go the other way. Next year the Regal is in the Baltics right after the spring TA and before the Autumn one.

Pricing is interesting for the 2016 cruises. I'm booked on the April 2016 but was initially on the Fall cruise. Sailing single, I pay attention to price and difference is huge. I want a Baltic cruise plus TA, prefer the Fall but for price chose Spring this time.

Pricing is interesting for the 2016 cruises. I'm booked on the April 2016 but was initially on the Fall cruise. Sailing single, I pay attention to price and difference is huge. I want a Baltic cruise plus TA, prefer the Fall but for price chose Spring this time.

Watch the prices for the Fall cruise. We found this to be the case for 2015 when we were making reservations last year. The 2015 Spring TA was so much cheaper that we cancelled our original Fall TA and booked the Spring. Then in January, prices for the Fall TA came down significantly, so we booked the Fall TA and still planned to take the Spring TA. Unfortunately, we were not able to take the Spring TA, but I kept my cruise for the Fall TA, which had another significant price drop this Spring. It never did get quite as cheap as the Spring TA, but the prices are now much closer than they originally were. I'm really looking forward to the Fall TA next week as I much prefer to get the long flight out of the way first and gain time daily rather than losing time as you do on the Spring TA.

Susan

We are combining a 11 day Baltic cruise with a 14 day TA back to New York next September. Last year we did a TA originating in Venice back to Fort Lauderdale and loved it.

The TA repositioning voyages can be very cost effective and relaxing with up to 7 sea days to get your clock in sync.

• 2 months later...
Interested in Baltic/Transatlantic for Fall 2017. Anyone know when that will be out?

Regal Aug. 29, 2017

COPENHAGEN, Oslo, Berlin (Warnemunde), Tallinn, St Petersburg (overnight), Helsinki, Stockholm (Nynashamn), Copenhagen, Aarhus, Kristiansand, Glasgow (Greenock/Edinburgh), Belfast, Cork (Cobh - for Blarney Castle), Boston, Newport, NEW YORK

Goes on sale in early December.