Live From the Caribbean Princess Iceland & Norway Explorer Sept. 5th 2015

Woobstr112G

as always your comments are so helpful and photos glorious !!!:)

can you believe it's been 7 years since we were on the emerald TA -

that was a sensational time at all the ports !!

glad you both have been able to travel - there is nothing like it &

all the wonderful people we meet !!

hope to see you both again someday !! ;)

ann & jim

Ann;

Thanks for the kind words. Hope you and Jim are doing well. Holli & I both hope our paths do indeed cross on a future voyage.....:):):)

Bob

Bob, I just read your entire trip report. We just returned home on Oct. 12, after our bucket list 34 day trip to AK, Voyage of Glaciers cruise, then a b2b with 22 day repositioning from Vancouver to FLL on the Coral Princess.

It was wonderful to have your TA to enjoy reading about, as we are excited to be taking the one with you all next year, and joined that roll call before we left for Alaska. Thank you so much for taking the time to write all your posts about your wonderful trip. It has chased away any post cruise doldrums we may have suffered!!

Looking forward to getting caught up on our roll call....

Frances

Hi Bob, I just finished reading your "live from" and enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks so much for taking us along on your wonderful voyage. So glad you had a wonderful vacation! Say hi to Holli! :p

Lynda;

Thank you for the kind words. I will pass on your regards to Holli. Hope our paths cross soon on a future voyage.

Take Care

Bob' date=' I just read your entire trip report. We just returned home on Oct. 12, after our bucket list 34 day trip to AK, Voyage of Glaciers cruise, then a b2b with 22 day repositioning from Vancouver to FLL on the Coral Princess.

It was wonderful to have your TA to enjoy reading about, as we are excited to be taking the one with you all next year, and joined that roll call before we left for Alaska. Thank you so much for taking the time to write all your posts about your wonderful trip. It has chased away any post cruise doldrums we may have suffered!!

Looking forward to getting caught up on our roll call....

Frances[/quote']

Frances;

Thank you for the kind words. Looking forward to meeting you next September.....:):):)

Bob

Edited by Woobstr112G

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bob,

Well you are back home and posting on the thread for next September but I though I would sign on this thread so I can read your post about ports we will visit next year. Also I would like to see your photos.

The two cruises are very similar ... right??

Thanks and will be chatting on the threat for Sept. 2016. Can't wait.

Regards,

Franky

Hi Bob,

Well you are back home and posting on the thread for next September but I though I would sign on this thread so I can read your post about ports we will visit next year. Also I would like to see your photos.

The two cruises are very similar ... right??

Thanks and will be chatting on the threat for Sept. 2016. Can't wait.

Regards,

Franky

Hello Frankie;

The itineraries are somewhat the same with noted differences. This year, we had a day at sea before we ported in Bergan. Next year we go straight to Rotterdam from Southampton then a day at sea before Bergan and the added Norwegian port of Flaam. After Flaam, we go back to the Shetland Islands (Lerwick) before going up into Iceland for stops at Akureyri, Isafjordur, and Reykjavik. We then leave Iceland for 5 days at sea before we port in Boston, a day at sea, and then the end of the cruise in NYC. For this years cruise we had 4 days at sea before scheduled stops in St. Johns and Halifax. Next year's cruise is alos one day longer (17 days) than this year's cruise.....:):):)

Bob

Edited by Woobstr112G