Pride of America, Owner Suite reconfiguration?

gwsster

I have a cruise booked for April 2016 after the refurbishment in San Francisco in March of 2016. I have noticed that the description of the Owners Suites keeps changing. Since I made my booking they have removed hot tubs from 2 more decks of Owners Suites and now it looks like they are removing the guest bathrooms. This is going to be a problem for my Sisters and I for our cruise. The reason we booked the Owners Suite was for the extra 1/2 bathroom and the hot tub. The Hot tub isn't that big of a deal, but if they take away the 1/2 bath, this could be an issue. Does anyone know what the plans are? NCL customer service don't have any answers. I listed the description that has changed 3 X since I booked last March.

Owner's Suite with Large Balcony

Living room, dining room, private balcony with hot tub, bedroom with king-size bed and walk-in-closet, a double sofa bed, CD/DVD library, two TVs, luxury bath with whirlpool tub and separate shower and guest bathroom. Butler service and concierge available. (Stateroom 10000, as well as staterooms on Deck 11 and 13 do not have a guest bathroom. Staterooms on Deck 13 do not have hot tubs on the balcony.)

Accommodates: 4

Total Approx. Size: 766-957 sq. ft.

Balcony Size: 164-387 sq. ft.

DECK(S)

8, 10, 11, 12, 13

Forward

CATEGORY

icon

I have a cruise booked for April 2016 after the refurbishment in San Francisco in March of 2016. I have noticed that the description of the Owners Suites keeps changing. Since I made my booking they have removed hot tubs from 2 more decks of Owners Suites and now it looks like they are removing the guest bathrooms. This is going to be a problem for my Sisters and I for our cruise. The reason we booked the Owners Suite was for the extra 1/2 bathroom and the hot tub. The Hot tub isn't that big of a deal, but if they take away the 1/2 bath, this could be an issue. Does anyone know what the plans are? NCL customer service don't have any answers. I listed the description that has changed 3 X since I booked last March.

Living room, dining room, private balcony with hot tub, bedroom with king-size bed and walk-in-closet, a double sofa bed, CD/DVD library, two TVs, luxury bath with whirlpool tub and separate shower and guest bathroom. Butler service and concierge available. (Stateroom 10000, as well as staterooms on Deck 11 and 13 do not have a guest bathroom. Staterooms on Deck 13 do not have hot tubs on the balcony.)

DECK(S)

8, 10, 11, 12, 13

Forward

CATEGORY

icon

We book that trip also! What a great deal!

Following. Recently upgraded to an OS on Deck 11 (which still has the hot tub) and when I asked the PCC what would be done if they removed the hot tub, she assured me that this probably wouldn't happen.

We are on the first sailing post drydock so we could tell you for sure at that time what they have done. We have asked someone on the current sailing to ask onboard in a general sense what they are all going to do so we shall see what info we can find out.

We are on the first sailing post drydock so we could tell you for sure at that time what they have done. We have asked someone on the current sailing to ask onboard in a general sense what they are all going to do so we shall see what info we can find out.

We are at the end of April of 2016. My sisters are expecting the OS with a bath and a half. 4 women and one bathroom could get kind of icky. I may be living on the balcony if things get ugly....just sayin.

I don't understand why the description, which keeps changing. Originally when I booked it was only deck 13 with no hot tubs and no 1/2 bath. Now the description states no 1/2 bath on deck 11 and no hot tub. Makes me wonder if the IT guys even know what rooms have what? I don't really care about the hot tub that much, but if they take out the 1/2 bathroom.......that is going to cause a BIG issue for one sister. I hope NCL answers the question.

This is the description from 8/30, Suite 10000, and the OS don't have a guest bathroom. I wonder how true this really is. Some folks may be in for a big surprise when they board to find what they thought they booked may not be the case.

DECK(S)

8, 10, 11, 12, 13

Forward

CATEGORY

icon