Question about obc...

mousey

We've never had an OBC before but will have one for each of our two cabins on our Dec. cruise on the Miracle. How do you claim it? Do they give you a voucher in your cabin? We will be celebrating our 30th Wedding Anniversary and would like to use them in the Steakhouse. Help please...what do we do?:)

We've never had an OBC before but will have one for each of our two cabins on our Dec. cruise on the Miracle. How do you claim it? Do they give you a voucher in your cabin? We will be celebrating our 30th Wedding Anniversary and would like to use them in the Steakhouse. Help please...what do we do?:)

It's credit against your final bill.

Thank you both so much for your quick responses! It is a $50 OBC one for each of our two cabins. So excited!:D

Should I check at the beginning of the cruise to make sure the OBCs are there instead of waiting until the end of the cruise and finding that they aren't there? Thanks.

Edited by mousey

Just check you bill on day 2 or 3 it should be there no issue. I have found that if I look at my account the minute I board sometimes all my credits haven't shown up.... don't want you wasting your time tracking it down right off the bat. Never had an issue in all my travels, but if it makes you feel better just give it a day or so.

Thank you both so much for your quick responses! It is a $50 OBC one for each of our two cabins. So excited!:D

Should I check at the beginning of the cruise to make sure the OBCs are there instead of waiting until the end of the cruise and finding that they aren't there? Thanks.

Congrats on celebrating 30 years married. We'll be 31 years on Wednesday.

The obc is automatically put onto your Sail & Sign account. It will be used before other charges that will go on your credit card or cash, whichever you put on your account, including the steakhouse.

To find your obc, log on to Carnival.

Click on Manage, then My Booking.

Find your booking and click on Cruise Details.

Click on View Cruise Documents.

Click on Print General Information, then Submit.

Scroll down to the Invoice page. You'll see your obc in the box under the Itemized Charges box.

Enjoy.

My sister and I will be on the Magic. She will have one sign and sale card and I will have one with my CC. We have about 300.00 OBC. Who will get it? If I am the lead on the reservations do I get it. If that is the case can I go to GS and have them put it on her card?