question for mike moore

cbb

we are signed up for around the world 2016 and i'm trying to compare the itinerary on the O website today with the itinerary given us at the time of payments.

Unfortunately, when i log in to our account there is no itinerary listed.

we downloaded the itinerary many months ago onto a spreadsheet and we are updating the port time changes.

I see land/hotel, shore excursions, etc. but when i click on "overview" there is nothing there.

One person on our roll call has created a dummy booking to look at the itinerary.

any help you can give us would be greatly appreciated.....thanks

Mr. Moore,

I can click on "shop for excursions" and get a calendar across the top, but port times aren't listed, only excursion times.

I thought several months ago we could see an itinerary from our account.

oh well, i'll just use the O general website for our itinerary.

not Mike (obviously)

But you can see the itinerary under the cruise listings if you are just wanting to compare port times

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/180-day-world-cruises/miami-to-miami-INS160104G/?sr=%2Fcruise-finder%2F%23destinations%3Dmediterranean%2C180dayworld

Edited by LHT28

lht28-

yes, i've been using the itinerary from the general website but we're pretty sure that there used to be a itinerary with port times. All we can see now is when excursions depart/return.

I'm pretty sure that there have been changes to the itinerary since we paid and since we are doing diy for many of the ports I don't want to be standing at the terminal watching the ship leave!

so far, using the O website itinerary, there have been changes, but many seem to give us a little more time in port. A few, however, have us leaving an hour earlier.

One on our roll call said some of the changes were made back in May.

lht28-

yes, i've been using the itinerary from the general website but we're pretty sure that there used to be a itinerary with port times. All we can see now is when excursions depart/return.

I do not think so. I gave Mike that issue when the new web site was created. There is no itinerary displayed. My solution is to look up the cruise and save it under saved cruises. So when you log in in you have the cruise your booked in and a duplicate cruise in saved cruises. Then you can look up the port time easy.

i just figured out how to do it...

-click on "saved cruises"

-go to far right side of page and click on "view cruise details" and there is the itinerary.....whew

so.....never mind mike!