Transportation Options from Port of Miami to Fort Lauderdale

Paigelyn88

"Best" would be a stretch limo with a stocked bar! :D

What hotel? :confused:

Lots of shuttles will take you from POM to the FLL airport for about $15 per person - the trip takes about 40-50+ minutes; check with SAS, QLS, Go Airport and others. Some will take you on to your hotel after dropping passengers off for flights for a few extra $$, or you can transfer at FLL to the hotel shuttle or taxi.

John's Car service and Larry's limos are options that would skip the stop at FLL and take you straight to your hotel. A taxi, depending upon hotel location and traffic, will run about $75+tip

• 2 weeks later...

Flights are much better flying into MIA than Ft Lauderdale. Want to fly in day before, stay in ft lauderdale hotel and then ship out of ft lauderdale. Flights are about $300 cheeper going into MIA. It is more convenient to fo into Ft Lauderdale but I think I should save the money.

Thoughts?

Planning to stay in Fort Lauderdale the night following cruise in Port of Miami. What would be the best option for transportation from the Port to a Fort Lauderdale Hotel.

some of the shuttle services like Go, QLS & SAS also offer drop offs at some hotels in Ft Lauderdale area

check their site for hotels on the list

Flights are much better flying into MIA than Ft Lauderdale. Want to fly in day before, stay in ft lauderdale hotel and then ship out of ft lauderdale. Flights are about $300 cheeper going into MIA. It is more convenient to fo into Ft Lauderdale but I think I should save the money.

Thoughts?

Check the prices for a transfer from MIA to the FLL hotel & then return to MIA

Check hotel prices in FLL for your date

Then compare the saving on the different flights in to MIA VS FLL

Thoughts?

I have to disagree with this. Flights to FLL are $200 cheaper than MIA for me.

SAS does not offer service from Port of Miami to FLL hotels anymore. They will only do drop offs to the airport. QLS (qualitylimoservice dot com) will drop off at FLL airport hotels. We have used QLS several times over the past few years and are using them again for our cruise this weekend. There are 5 of us so the cost is $12pp to pick up at Port of Miami and drop off at our hotel in Dania.

• 2 weeks later...
SAS will transport from POM to Fort Lauderdale area hotels listed on their website [emoji57]. I'm booked for March 2016

This must be new then. We quit using SAS because they discontinued service from POM to FLL airport hotels post cruise. The last time we used them they refused to drop us off at our hotel. Instead they dropped us off at the arrival terminal at airport and we had to call the hotel to get their shuttle to come and pick us up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk