Park and Go

kimlet

First time out of Port Everglades, thinking of doing the Park and Go, just nervous about leaving my keys.What are anyone's thoughts about doing this that have used them before. Thinking of port parking too but also looking at price and were driving in as well

First time out of Port Everglades, thinking of doing the Park and Go, just nervous about leaving my keys.What are anyone's thoughts about doing this that have used them before. Thinking of port parking too but also looking at price and were driving in as well

Were from Canada as well and have nothing but good things to say about parkngo. Great service provided!

I can understand your concern about leaving your keys. There was a parking lot near the Miami port that had a terrible incident with keys...a disgruntled employee threw all of the keys into an unlabled, disordered pile creating havoc for the business.

With that said, I have used Park N Go with no problems.

Maybe I misunderstood, but I thought you parked, locked your car and kept your keys with you. Is this not the case?

I believe this is at Park & Fly.....

We used Park & Go right outside the terminal and had a great experience. Very timely on their drop off and pick up after the cruise.

Would not hesitate to use them again!

Maybe I misunderstood, but I thought you parked, locked your car and kept your keys with you. Is this not the case?

At Park N Go, you leave your car and keys with the valet, who parks your car and leaves the keys in it, and gives you a receipt. When you return, the shuttle picks you up at the port and drops you off at your car.

We have used them several times. Be sure to sign up for their frequent parker card.

We give them a valet key and keep our regular keys. We have never had a problem.

Pardon my ignorance but what is a valet key?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last year we left our car at Park 'n Fly Cruise/Airport parking in FLL. We parked our car, put our keys in our pockets, boarded the bus and they took us to our ship. They were fairly quick in picking us up and taking us to our car in the parking lot. I would recommend them to anyone. They have a big parking lot. I saw Park'nGo and was not impressed although they tried to get me to park there. They put the cars in together to get the maximum number of cars in their small lot.

Last year we left our car at Park 'n Fly Cruise/Airport parking in FLL. We parked our car, put our keys in our pockets, boarded the bus and they took us to our ship. They were fairly quick in picking us up and taking us to our car in the parking lot. I would recommend them to anyone. They have a big parking lot. I saw Park'nGo and was not impressed although they tried to get me to park there. They put the cars in together to get the maximum number of cars in their small lot.

Is the Park'n'Fly lot covered or uncovered? Do they have 24 hour security?

FYI, just booked Park'n go for our January 2016 cruise. For prepaid the price is now 10.50 a day. Total for 7 night cruise is $78.41. (parking 73.50, options 1.00, taxes & state fees 4.41)

I was just getting ready to book our parking and I swear I looked a couple of weeks ago and it was NOT 10.50 per day. It must have gone up recently.

I think we are just going to park at the port. By the time you add tips the savings is not what is used to be.

Port parking is $15 per day

Edited by molly361