Last minute Carnival Conquest trip-which cabin?

nednrom

We haven't sailed with with Carnival for quite a number of years and decided to join friends this NY on the Carnival Conquest's Southern Carib cruise. Of course the cabins are at slim pickin's. It will be my husband and I and we are in our late 40's.

Of these cabins available, which one would you all advise? 7405, 7417, 7418, 8217-8229, 8220.

We've always preferred midship but I am not familiar with the layout of the Conquest so not sure what would be best location.

Thanks for helping.

Of these cabins available, which one would you all advise? 7405, 7417, 7418, 8217-8229, 8220.

...You are fairly safe in all of these cabins, as there are only guest cabins both above and below you. If you are asking for personal preferences, I'd go with the cabins on the 8th deck.

We try to book more forward than aft. On the other hand, the restaurants on Lido deck are closer, as they are located mid-ship and aft if you book on the 7th deck. I'd just book sooner than later, as your choices are obviously limited. Have a great cruise!

It would be a hard choice for me as we only book mid ship cabins. IF you look on the Conquest deck plan you would see that your choices all have other cabins above and below you so that is a good thing.

We'd probably pick the Deck 7 cabins as the higher you go the more you feel the ocean.

It would be a hard choice for me as we only book mid ship cabins. IF you look on the Conquest deck plan you would see that your choices all have other cabins above and below you so that is a good thing.

We'd probably pick the Deck 7 cabins as the higher you go the more you feel the ocean.

I agree with the above post, I have chosen mid ship cabins around the elevators on deck 6 or 7 the last several cruises , for me it is close to the lido deck and the promenade deck. However my PVP told me to watch where you pick your cabin on deck 8 it may be below the lido deck.

Gary

• 2 weeks later...