Majesty Review (sort of)

The private lunch is for cabana people only. There is also a bar and bathrooms.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info. When searching I found some older posts complaining the private lunch wasn't great, but it could have changed, did you like it and find it had most things you'd want plus some compared to the regular buffet?

I think another review mentioned warm water bottles where Labadee cabana had a cooler with ice. Did you have a cooler for your drinks? Thanks.

A cooler with ice and a fruit plate. The lunch wasnt wow, not much different from the lunch we got on coco cay with the general population lol but it was pretty private. I dont like crowds and noise. If its a non issue for you than maybe its not worth it. You also get the swim mats which are 18 dollars each and snorkeling stuff which i cant comment on as we did not use it.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Are the wrist bands specific to the cabana number or that + a specific name? We have teen boys that might like to come in and hang out for 20 minutes and then be off to more populated areas. Could we (as long as only 4 there at a time), have them remove bracelets and give to the inlaws who might like to hang out later? I like the idea of trying a cabana but it may isolate us from a larger group so wondered if there was a compromise where we could invite other family members outside of our cabin over.

Are the wrist bands specific to the cabana number or that + a specific name? We have teen boys that might like to come in and hang out for 20 minutes and then be off to more populated areas. Could we (as long as only 4 there at a time), have them remove bracelets and give to the inlaws who might like to hang out later? I like the idea of trying a cabana but it may isolate us from a larger group so wondered if there was a compromise where we could invite other family members outside of our cabin over.

Sorry, the wrist bands don't come off. The program is not designed to have multiple groups rotate in and out. Cabanas 1 & 2 might work out since they May have beach frontage, but the others are beyond the gate