Unlimited laundry doesnt include pressing?

retiredkid

For our Noember 2015 cruise on Eurodam I pre ordeed unlimited laundry for 15 days. I was told that in order to have my DH suite and dress pants cleaned and pressed i would have to purchase the dryclean pkg separately. I was told the price for drycleaning and pressing a suite was approximately $20 each time it was sent out. I would not pay for the dryclean and pressing pkg again. If your dress clothes requires drycleaning and pressing they will bill you accordingly. I know, because even though I prepaid for this service As well as unlimited laundry I was billed for suit cleaning and prssing separately which rquired a visit to front desk to rectify. All other items sent for cleaning came back nicely cleaned and pressed when required. Just my experience.

[QUOTE=How's the Serenity;49335098]We are cruising on the Eurodam from May 6 for 24 nights, we have pre purchased the laundry package for US$168. This equates to $7 a day.
Chris Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Thanks Chris! :)

[quote name='big-time-cruiser']to add to this thread...

just curious, what is to stop a group (2 cabins) from pooling their dirty drawers and buying one unlimited laundry purchase? Not that I would.....[/quote]

One would hope their own moral and ethical sense. But, should I become aware of this happening on a cruise I would certainly turn them in. It wouldn't take many trying this to force HAL to end the service for everyone.

[quote name='big-time-cruiser']So would you recommend the stuff a bag for $20, or purchase of the unlimited, for a 12 day cruise? 3 in a cabin? how many pairs of ladies jeans could you fit in the stuff a bag?
thanks![/QUOTE]

We (two of us) typically send out one stuffed bag three times for the flat $20 on a 12-14 day cruise for a total of $60. Great deal.

If you roll the jeans up really tightly, you might be able to get 6 pairs in a bag. 4 pairs for sure.

We usually spend a few days at the embarkation port before we board the ship, so already have some laundry to send out the first morning after boarding. Always back in our cabin in less than 24 hours. Amazing.

[quote name='Sascha46']Is there unlimited laundry available at every ship? When I asked HAL in the Netherlands, I was told this is not available on the Oosterdam ??[/QUOTE]

I just got off the Oosterdam after a 21 day cruise. It is available on the ship and we used the unlimited laundry pkg. There is a form to use when you send out your laundry. It has two columns, if you want something pressed I just made sure I checked it on the side that had pressing. Left it out before we went to dinner and it was back the next day before lunch. Very efficient.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD