Deployment 2017/18 - first guesses and implications

Yes please. Anthem 12 day Sept. or Oct. 2017:):):)

Well, throughout September & much of October Anthem will be alternating between 5 night Bermuda and 9 night Canada/NE cruises, and the last cruise that cruisecal is showing is a 9 night Canada/NE cruise departing on 10/12 and returning on 10/21/17. I would assume her Caribbean itineraries will immediately follow that cruise, and in your case, hopefully a 12 nighter.

Did you go north when you were supposed to go South?

That's always fun. ;)

Lmao. It was amazing to me how many people on that cruise did not even know that happened....soooo funny...and how some people were ANGRY that they were not "headed into the storm"...Ugh.....

Edited by champagne123
ccccc

Lmao. It was amazing to me how many people on that cruise did not even know that happened....soooo funny...and how some people were ANGRY that they were not "headed into the storm"...Ugh.....

What time of year was it? Weather related, I take it.

There is still no knowledge at the D+ desk as to when the Anthem sailings will be available to book. I was this person's third caller today on that. I'm hoping for a 12 night in fall 2017, but might be persuaded to do a 5 night Bermuda / 9 night New England B2B if that doesn't become available.

Thanks SO MUCH for the link and help finding the dates and itineraries on CruiseCal! This is the first time I have ever been able to find what I was looking for on that site! You helpful people are so wonderful to share your knowledge! Thank you - Johnnie

Thanks! I've been looking for the other Puerto Rico itineraries on Jewel. Unfortunately, they are identical to the Summit itineraries, so it hasn't expanded my choices.

As some others have done, I booked on board back in January, with the understanding that I could change one time without losing the perks, since the dates I wanted were not yet available.

Now I need to weigh my options...Hmmmmm...

Working for me.....

Waiting for Royal to release Serenade, Rhapsody, and Navigator 2018

me too! Navigator 9nt southern, spring 2018 is the only cruise I am waiting to book still

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks! I've been looking for the other Puerto Rico itineraries on Jewel. Unfortunately, they are identical to the Summit itineraries, so it hasn't expanded my choices.

As some others have done, I booked on board back in January, with the understanding that I could change one time without losing the perks, since the dates I wanted were not yet available.

Now I need to weigh my options...Hmmmmm...

You can always change your RC booking to Celebrity. I just did it not that long ago. It's a little more challenging than it once was, but possible when you get the right person to do it for you. :rolleyes:

Thanks SO MUCH for the link and help finding the dates and itineraries on CruiseCal! This is the first time I have ever been able to find what I was looking for on that site! You helpful people are so wonderful to share your knowledge! Thank you - Johnnie

Ditto. Although the snarling is sometimes funny, the real information has been greatly appreciated. Looking forward to Monday morning to book 2018. Thanks to everybody who posts.

I'm looking at Anthem in January and Empress for Feb/March/April range.

I'd say its pretty reliable for Anthem.

The Empress cruises probably still have to be approved by the governments, but if they are indeed approved, I would guess cruisecal's itineraries will be pretty accurate.

There is still no knowledge at the D+ desk as to when the Anthem sailings will be available to book. I was this person's third caller today on that. I'm hoping for a 12 night in fall 2017, but might be persuaded to do a 5 night Bermuda / 9 night New England B2B if that doesn't become available.

I don't think I've ever seen a 12 night in the fall from Bayonne. Maybe late November. According to the I g l u website, they will be doing all Bahamas after October, except for January there will be 3 12 night cruises. I'm hoping they are wrong. I'm looking for some longer ones too.

How reliable is cruise cal? I'm seeing some nice options on there.

I'd say its pretty reliable for Anthem.

The Empress cruises probably still have to be approved by the governments, but if they are indeed approved, I would guess cruisecal's itineraries will be pretty accurate.

I agree. Empress right now is a little up in the air for me.

I noticed there is a gap from Novemeber 1st and 17th with Serenade. Could it be that this site hasn't loaded those cruises yet?

The Royal Caribbean website has Serenade on the dry dock schedule for 2017. Could possibly be that.

Or CruiseCal doesn't have the itineraries.

I can't be sure.

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser