New on FOS -- Self Serve Beer on Tap (Stella)

jules815

Pool bar closes early, I imagine that nice machine never closes.

I'm sure there will be some posted hours. The web site touts labor savings. I was going to say no need to tip, but the packages get charged tips up front.

Look, I just turned this into a tipping thread. :D

I'm sure there will be some posted hours. The web site touts labor savings. I was going to say no need to tip, but the packages get charged tips up front.

Look, I just turned this into a tipping thread. :D

Nice you took a perfectly nice thread about a perfectly nice drink dispenser and now it will be all about tipping it! Lol

Nice you took a perfectly nice thread about a perfectly nice drink dispenser and now it will be all about tipping it! Lol

And it was easier than I thought. :eek:

Now let's get back to details on the program. :D

Pour size, time between pours, lines, etc..

The real question is will they keep it stocked or is it going to be serviced like freestyle machines. Also not to forget I picture a line at 3am when most if not all bars are closed with a line of people waiting for that darn 15 minutes to pass by to refill. 😃

P&Os latest (and greatest?) ship the Britannia has something similar with Stella and Carling.

The success of the head may vary by individual.

And at least you get a glass on Brittania not a paper cup. It dispenses 13fl oz about half a UK pint that's more than a 8fl oz paper cup as well.

Pity there wasn't more choice,these are just a few I would like and not in any order

Black Sheep Bitter

Black Sheep Riggwelter

Peroni

Murphys

Theakstons Best Bitter

Blue Moon

Moretti

Erdinger

I'm calling my shot on this one....

Within a month of full release there will be a news story about someone suing Royal because the drink machine didn't cut them off after they drank too much.

Doubt it, these things are in several venues across the country. Many over a year now.

Nothing says classy service like a self serve beer dispenser.....

Really...is this a joke? You sure this wasnt on Carnival???

This is why we are looking at NCL and other lines to replace some cruises currently booked....

Carnival and Holland have them as well according to website. Royal already has self serve wine in Vintages.

One thing the website promotes is Keg spillage. Typical Keg only nets 75% of the beer due to waste. These machines typically return 95% since almost all the beer is metered to the customer. Plus labor savings