Bed by balcony please!

I spent two nights on Anthem earlier this year, loved it! Looking at booking next years cruise, how do I work out which cabins have the bed by the balcony please? Looking at superior balcony category. Really liked how the room felt with bed nearer to the balcony, it allowed more room to get dressed etc when leaving the shower. Thanks for any advice!

The cabins on Anthem and Quantum seem to work as they do on Celebrity's S-class ships, in terms of bed by bath or balcony. It's a shame there isn't a sticky on the RCI board with cabin listings (the Celebrity board has a fabulous, invaluable sticky with info just like this [bed locations] on the S-class cabins).

On the S-class ships, if your balcony cabin has a sofa bed (that is, if you can have three or more in the cabin), then the main bed will be by the bath. I think that's very likely the same on Anthem. (It would get in everyone's way if the sofa were opened up near the bath.) So find that sofa bed icon on the deck plan, and that should be another guide as to the location of the bed.

Thank you Turtles! thats good advice, as I am so familiar with Celebrity its a bit strange to book something new!

You're quite welcome. We'll be on the Anthem TA next month, our first cruise on RCI. We do love Celebrity's S-class ships. The photos I've seen of the cabins on Anthem and Quantum definitely show some S-class DNA. :)