Cocktail of theday

stingau

Having o only cruised carnival out of the states before I was surprised and disappointed to learn that the Aussie ships do not have the " cocktail of the day" promotion at a discounted price. Please tell me it isn't so. I look forward to tasting different cocktails which at full price I would not usually try as I didn't want to waste an expensive drink if I didn't like it. I am sailing to Fiji on the Spirits Easter cruise..

Having o only cruised carnival out of the states before I was surprised and disappointed to learn that the Aussie ships do not have the " cocktail of the day" promotion at a discounted price. Please tell me it isn't so. I look forward to tasting different cocktails which at full price I would not usually try as I didn't want to waste an expensive drink if I didn't like it. I am sailing to Fiji on the Spirits Easter cruise..

They had them on our Carnival pacific Islands cruise last year and we got to keep the (plastic) glasses they were served in.

Thanks my faith in Carnival has been restored well almost, saw a post on Facebook about the new carnival cheers program only $45 a day went to prepurchase but it wouldn't not recognise my booking number..... Rang to be told only available outside of Australia.