Carnival Breeze 6 day cruise out of Miami any good ?

thesawch

You're going to love the Breeze. Spectacular ship & crew.

Recently sailed a B2B on the Breeze, a 6 day & 8 day. Only downside was the tremendous difference between the passengers from the 6 day to the 8 day.

During the 6 day there were 4 fist fights & a lot of rude behavior by passengers to crew & passengers to other passengers. The MDR was empty most evenings, the buffet packed. During the 8 day there were no fights, awesome passengers, MDR was packed each night with people lining up to get in 20 minutes prior to opening. I can go on & on, the difference between passengers was insane (for the 6 day) and amazing (for the 8 day). It was like night & day.

Crew members have a name they refer to passengers of a 6 day or less sailing. And I don't blame them one bit.

I could not wait for the 6 day passengers to disembark. Wish I could have mixed two 8 day sailings together instead of the 6 day with the 8 day. Will never do that again. Cruise on a 6 day or less sailing at your own risk.

:)

I'd definitely do the 6 day on the Breeze. I've done the Breeze 6 day three times and loved it each time.

I find it very hard to believe that the poster above witnessed FOUR different fist fights on a 6 day sailing. I've been on 20 Carnival cruises and seen just ONE that was quickly broke up in those 20 cruises. Don't believe everything you read here, go and have a great time.

The Breeze 6 day cruise out of Miami on Feb 21 2016 fits our schedule perfectly. we have been away from cruising for 2.5 years and never heard of the breeze. Any good reviews for this cruise ?? thanks

"is it any good?" "any good reviews?" lol you're so cute. Welcome back to the wonderful world of cruising. I have my 2nd Breeze cruise coming up in April.

I find it very hard to believe that the poster above witnessed FOUR different fist fights on a 6 day sailing. I've been on 20 Carnival cruises and seen just ONE that was quickly broke up in those 20 cruises. Don't believe everything you read here.

May 17th to May 31st.. 14-day sailing. During the May 17 to May 23 sailing:

2 fist fights in the club, 1 fight there was a lot of blood.

1 fist fight in the MDR

1 fist fight in the show longe(2 women)

All fights were broken up quickly. They did occur...

By the way, the security officer I got to know, told me the brig holds 6 people on the Breeze...

:cool:

Edited by ObstructedView2

We did the 6 day sailing on the Breeze in November 2013 and loved it. The ports were meh....I do not ever care to go back to Nassau, and Jamaica was just not my cup of tea. I loved Grand Turk though. And the ship is AMAZING, we loved it. She's one of my favorites now! There is so much to do, lots of great places to eat, and the staff were great.

Crew members have a name they refer to passengers of a 6 day or less sailing. And I don't blame them one bit.

I could not wait for the 6 day passengers to disembark. Wish I could have mixed two 8 day sailings together instead of the 6 day with the 8 day. Will never do that again. Cruise on a 6 day or less sailing at your own risk.

So 6 night cruisers are inferior? Wow, stellar attitude to have there :D

I also LOVED my 6 night honeymoon cruise on the Breeze. Wish I had more time on Nassau (we slept in), I could do without Ochos Rios (white water rafting was awesome, zipline stunk), and we had a great time at Grand Cayman, but all they had was a Margarita-ville and a few shops.

I've done a 5 night, now a 6, I would definitely like to be on the ship[ longer, but the 6 was a perfect amount of time for me wife. She doesn't like being 'trapped' lol

Sailed on the Breeze 2014 on loved her. It was a 6 night (wish it was a 7 night) and would sail on her again. I enjoyed the "refreshing" decor. We had a Lido deck balcony cabin, which was great..just steps away to the pool and food..very convenient. I loved the entire layout of this ship's design. The buffet area was also designed very nicely. great hardworking crew too. I highly recommend.

I have no idea why there were fist fights on the Breeze posted above. I've never seen that on any Carnival ship I've sailed on. Must have been a ship with some difficult folks on it ??:confused:

The Breeze 6 day cruise out of Miami on Feb 21 2016 fits our schedule perfectly. we have been away from cruising for 2.5 years and never heard of the breeze. Any good reviews for this cruise ?? thanks

Another couple and we are already booked on this sailing. (Two of us are educators in the same school and this is our spring vacation week.)

Breeze is my husband's favorite ship. (We've also sailed her sister ships, Dream and Magic, and loved them.) She is indeed beautiful. While we don't choose a ship based on decor, Breeze has a very tropical feel to her. She has Tandoor, which is Indian and my favorite ethnic food. I chose lunch there every day on the three ships and can't wait to do so again on Breeze. The aft (back) pool deck is wide open to the sun, the breeze, and the sounds of the sea.

We've been to Ocho Rios and Montego Bay so we're already planning to enjoy the empty ship on Falmouth.

I reserved a cabana at Royal Palms on Grand Cayman. Gorgeous beach! We were there in April 2014 when we sailed Magic.

Looking for a beach to relax and frolic in the water on Cozumel.

I say go for it. :D

Cruised on the Breeze last August for an 8 day cruise and again this past February on the 6 day itinerary. GREAT ship. 6 days didn't feel to short either. We enjoyed a sea day prior to the ports of call and after as well. Felt relaxing. The ship itself is beautiful, never felt to crowded and we sailed it both times at full capacity. There were always areas to find that felt a little more remote and off the beaten path as well. The ship has a well thought out layout as well. Enjoy!!!!

We LOVED the breeze! Did a 6 night last year on it, and we're doing an 8 night on it in January because we loved it so much! We didn't bring our daughter the first time and I felt horribly guilty knowing she would love the waterworks area. We still didn't get enough time to do everything we wanted to do last time. Note: Bring closed toed shoes for the ropes coarse!

My husband and I are booked for this cruise on Feb 21 as well. The Breeze is supposed to be a beautiful ship, not thrilled with the ports but it does get great reviews. Go for it :)

You're going to love the Breeze. Spectacular ship & crew.

Recently sailed a B2B on the Breeze, a 6 day & 8 day. Only downside was the tremendous difference between the passengers from the 6 day to the 8 day.

During the 6 day there were 4 fist fights & a lot of rude behavior by passengers to crew & passengers to other passengers. The MDR was empty most evenings, the buffet packed. During the 8 day there were no fights, awesome passengers, MDR was packed each night with people lining up to get in 20 minutes prior to opening. I can go on & on, the difference between passengers was insane (for the 6 day) and amazing (for the 8 day). It was like night & day.

so i'm dying to know.... what's the name short <6day people?