New to P&O - help please

sotong

i am sailing on a 2 day cruise in December on Oceana and have a couple of basic questions to help me plan if anyone can help please.

1) Are soft drinks available free all day i.e. by pool or in buffet like the tea and coffee or is it just fruit juice at breakfast? I realise bar service soft drinks are chargeable.

2) I've heard rooms are now ready on embarkation, is this happening still or is it just some ships or just a trial?

Thanks, Gillian.

No soft drinks all day - only fruit juice at breakfast. I believe a soft drinks package is available though, but I no experience of it.

Cabins are normally ready at 2pm.

Have a great time.

i am sailing on a 2 day cruise in December on Oceana and have a couple of basic questions to help me plan if anyone can help please.

1) Are soft drinks available free all day i.e. by pool or in buffet like the tea and coffee or is it just fruit juice at breakfast? I realise bar service soft drinks are chargeable.

2) I've heard rooms are now ready on embarkation, is this happening still or is it just some ships or just a trial?

Thanks, Gillian.

They are trying to get people on Britannia boarding at the times they have been given, and trying to get the cabins ready for the allocated boarding times. That is just a trial on Britannia though.

Others ships are approx 2-2.30 pm cabins are available.

We have small bottle with cordial in as water is freely available everywhere on the ship, Robinson's do them now but they are around £2.50 each.

Cabins are always available by the time we get there 2-3pm..[emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk