15 Days To Go - When Can I Expect My Guarantee Assignment?

ronandannette

How do you know when your cabin has been assigned? Does NCL send an email to let you know or is it just by checking the vacation summary online periodically? We are 50 days out and no assignment (which I'm not really surprised about) and my edocs aren't ready even though I have completed the check-in.

No, no notification — you just have to keep checking on the site. Eventually it will appear.

We've always got ours relatively quickly, but it can be assigned any time up until you arrive at the pier. For me, whenever I book a GTY, checking the site is part of the fun. :D

Enjoy your cruise.

Anytime from now until you show up at the pier. I would think any time now, but at times you will find out at the pier, the porters have the master list, so can look it up and put on the appropriate luggage tags. Hope you get a nice surprise!!

Thanks - ;) here's to hoping! (My best score in this regard was having booked the cheapest inside GTY category on Princess and ending up with a mid-ship balcony!)

How do you know when your cabin has been assigned? Does NCL send an email to let you know or is it just by checking the vacation summary online periodically? We are 50 days out and no assignment (which I'm not really surprised about) and my edocs aren't ready even though I have completed the check-in.

Log into your NCL account and it shows up under the Vacation summary page. It's always a surprise when it shows up. For my next cruise it showed up over a hundred days out. You never really know. Just check every day!