Fascination beds

exarkkun

Hi All!

Husband and I are getting so exited for our first Carnival Cruise aboard the Fascination next Monday but we need answers to a very important question. Is it true that the twin beds cannot be pushed together/converted to the King size?? We just heard from some friends who sailed her in May that they cannot. We're in room E103, balcony and they were in E238 (I believe. They were definitely in a balcony room on Empress deck). Anywho, long story short we're in panic mode because my husband is 6'7 and needs all the bed we can get!

yes, they can be made into a king. sounds like a lazy steward to me. We can even get our porthole twins into a king. I wont try to get the twins into a king on the elation, unless it's a suite, but there is more than enough cabin space on the Fascination.

by the way, our cruise is sold out.:)

Was just off fascination by week and a half- selected king in my online check in, on arrival had two twins. Not freaked or too upset- as it had happened on a prior cruise. I simply rearrange the beds myself- move one bed away from the wall, scoot the nightstand behind it and then push the bed back, up snug to the first - we then went to lunch and to explore the ship- on return, the bed was made correctly with the insert and all- super duper- all is well and had a fantastic time!

Hi All!

Husband and I are getting so exited for our first Carnival Cruise aboard the Fascination next Monday but we need answers to a very important question. Is it true that the twin beds cannot be pushed together/converted to the King size?? We just heard from some friends who sailed her in May that they cannot. We're in room E103, balcony and they were in E238 (I believe. They were definitely in a balcony room on Empress deck). Anywho, long story short we're in panic mode because my husband is 6'7 and needs all the bed we can get!

Yes, E103 can be made into a king bed. If it isn't when you board, just call the steward and ask him to change it. They have this request often and it will not be a problem. Enjoy your first cruise. :)

Hi All!

The ONLY time the beds can't be put together is if they are bunk beds, and you don't find those as the main beds in a balcony room. It seems your friends were uninformed.

Thanks everyone for your kind replies! We've decided we'll ask the steward and just go with it. And if we have a strong enough drink before bedtime anyways it almost won't matter! Happy Sailing everyone and we'll see you in two days!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi All!

This is the way I have seen in pictures it done even with the bunk beds pulled down. Just not a lot of room until the beds are folded back up and you would have to watch your head when in the bed. HTH.

IMG_0057.jpg