Specialty restaurant discounts

c-leg5

If you include Izumi, they will take the total of the food items ordered, multiply by the percent discount, and add that as OBC to your onboard account.

Thanks for your quick reply Bob.

Do you have to book before sailing to be eligible, or can you book on board?

If you do book online before you leave, do you just pay for two venues and pay for Izumi on board?

Been wondering the same thing myself. However i'm on Navigator this November. Dining just opened up to book, however it's only showing Izumi, Chops and Giovanni's. Not showing Sabor at all. Also I was hoping they would have the murder mystery dinner theater in Giovannis but that's also missing. Maybe they won't be doing it when they get to FLL but i'm just confused as to why Sabor is not showing up.

Been wondering the same thing myself. However i'm on Navigator this November. Dining just opened up to book, however it's only showing Izumi, Chops and Giovanni's. Not showing Sabor at all. Also I was hoping they would have the murder mystery dinner theater in Giovannis but that's also missing. Maybe they won't be doing it when they get to FLL but i'm just confused as to why Sabor is not showing up.

Mystery dinner would be under activities, not dining.

I am having the same issues with Sabor and I am going on Navigator in September!

Edited by c-leg5

Mystery dinner would be under activities, not dining.

yes i know, only thing showing is the wine tasting and booking lessons for the flow rider. However on another thread someone said they didn't show it either pre-cruise but yet it was available the first night when they got on board. Idk if it's just a Navigator issue not showing everything that's available or what. I'll just book on Embarkation day

You can book on the ship and still get the discount.

I always wait to book until I'm onboard. I get the percentage off the cover charge. On NV Izumi counts and I will get the percentage off the food amount, not drinks.

Thanks!

Can you combine the diamond plus bogo dining perk and the 20-25-30% discount?

No.

I did, on the Quantum last December.

The left hand does not know what the right hand is doing.

I booked & paid for Wonderland. $90 on my credit card.

Boarded the ship. Ate dinner. Presented my SeaPass and they credited $45 back.

$18 credit was already on SeaPass account.

Mistake? Probably. Hee hee hee

;) :D

We just returned from radiance in August and had pre booked 3 dinners and paid before we boarded. On the first night at chops, we were offered a dining package for all 5 specialty restaurants and it would be $10 less than what we paid for the 3. Of course, we took the deal and were assured by the specialty restaurant manager we would be refunded our original monies, charged the new price and get the 30%. Muster drill was beginning at the end of our meal and were rushed to go to our stations, so I think this is where the trouble began.

Well, we enjoyed the specialty dining, took 2 trips to guest services and 2 trips to the diamond concierge to get our money refunded. Guest services told us we would get the 30% when we completed the 5 restaurants. Finally, on the last night of the cruise we were able to get our refund. And informed by the chops manager we didn't qualify for the 30% discount because we had the package. She was matter of fact on the phone, wouldn't listen to our explanation and if we didn't like her answer, too bad.. Couldn't get the bogo free diamond plus discount, either.

Won't prebook any more specialty dining and wait until we're on the ship and make sure to complete the transaction after the muster! Lesson learned!

We are booked for the Mystery Dinner on the first night we board the ship...and booked for Chops on the second formal night...

There are 5 of us...Hubby and I are Diamond members...will we still be able to get the discount for these restaurants...or should we have waited until we board the ship...We are leaving this Sunday Sept.20th on Freedom of the Seas...

We have ate at Chops before...but, never have done the Mystery Dinner before...Thanks for any info...:)

We are booked for the Mystery Dinner on the first night we board the ship...and booked for Chops on the second formal night...

There are 5 of us...Hubby and I are Diamond members...will we still be able to get the discount for these restaurants...or should we have waited until we board the ship...We are leaving this Sunday Sept.20th on Freedom of the Seas...

We have ate at Chops before...but, never have done the Mystery Dinner before...Thanks for any info...:)

You may want to cancel Chops and rebook on board. I wouldn't touch your Mystery Dinner reservation.