Jeff's new adventure

mountainmare

http://amazingvoyages2.blogspot.com/ For those who follow Jeff's amazing blog of his extended voyages on the Amsterdam he has posted his latest itinerary. Here's hoping we get to see some of his beautiful photos once in awhile again.

Thank you for letting us know. I had deleted the bookmark to his blog because he said he wasn't going to blog anymore - very happy to hear that he "might".:)

http://amazingvoyages2.blogspot.com/ For those who follow Jeff's amazing blog of his extended voyages on the Amsterdam he has posted his latest itinerary. Here's hoping we get to see some of his beautiful photos once in awhile again.

Thanks for letting us know.....I had also deleted his site... have added it back to my favorites:):):)

for those who automatically deleted Jeff's site.. never is the way I see it..always looking for hands-on local info and his blogs are top notch.. it is a wealth of information with lots of pics from many many ports all over the world.. been following his BLOGS for a long time

for those who automatically deleted Jeff's site.. never is the way I see it..always looking for hands-on local info and his blogs are top notch.. it is a wealth of information with lots of pics from many many ports all over the world.. been following his BLOGS for a long time

I have also followed him for several years...but I think I remember him saying he was done with blogging...so anyhoo...he is back in my favs...and I'm happy for it!! His pictures are top notch..and I enjoy his observations...I usually end up following any and all of the folks who do blogs on the world cruises.

Thank you for the link. I hope he does do a blog for this itinerary. I agree -- hope he posts some of his awesome photos.

• 2 weeks later...
Great photos of Seattle departure. We're on that same cruise departing from San Diego on Friday.

If you would stop out on the back deck and ask him about his blog, then let us know. Maybe if enough people ask, he will add a few photos now and again. Know it is a lot of work to do a blog of his quality but do love to 'sail along'.

If you would stop out on the back deck and ask him about his blog, then let us know. Maybe if enough people ask, he will add a few photos now and again. Know it is a lot of work to do a blog of his quality but do love to 'sail along'.

take us away - will find him and ask.

• 3 weeks later...

I was so happy to see that he is posting photos again, they really are fabulous. When you mention the surfing photos, is that Jeff surfing on Oahu? I am following arzz's description of this cruise followed with Jeff's photos. Thanks for the info. Cherie