Why is Adventure OTS sailaway so late?

CHAMPDDS

Interesting. I would check to see if you go through RCCL as then you would have the comfort we have that they would have to deal with any issues if the plane is delayed, maybe you travel agent can help?

Thanks Neil I will give it until January and then try calling RCL.

From other forums I have been advised Norweigan should release further 2016 dates during December. I would really like to fly Norweigan we have used them the last two years for our Fort Lauderdale flights and I really like them. Just checked my old email confirmation and I booked September 2015 flight on Christmas day 2014.

I really hope they stick to Wednesday and Saturday departures - just booked 2 cancellable hotels (can't quite make my mind up yet) for 3 nights prior to the cruise.

I don't have a travel agent as I like to book everything myself on line and stay in contol.

Thank you again for your help.

My hubby and I were so relieved that it was a late sailing as after getting onboard and by seven o'clock we had not had our luggage delivered to cabin yet I was getting a little nervous. Earlier that day we left the hotel without our luggage as instructed by rc and were told that our luggage would get picked up separately. So at 7 pm I called our concierge to see if she could find out if it was onboard yet although we had been told it could be delivered to cabin anytime up until 9pm. She made a call and yes I was right our luggage was still at the hotel!!! But was been sent straight away. I'm just so pleased I called the concierge because if I didn't we wouldn't have had our luggage.