iFly... Who has done it?

Blondynka

Did it in September. I'm slightly over the weight limit, and my buddy was slightly more than I, but neither of us was ever weighed. I think one thing that helped us was we scheduled it for fairly early in the AM, like 9:30AM on our first port day. So most of the guests were off the ship. We didn't have a large group, maybe 7 people total. They weren't super strict about the 60 sec. time limit either. No ship photographer, but we did have a few friends not doing it, who watched us, and were able to take photos and videos. So I'd follow my model and book it early on a port day.

It was great but. . .

They did not have a ship officer taking pictures when we went. All three of us in are party were scheduled at the same time, so no one was able to take pictures of us. We were told afterwards that we should have staggered our times to get pictures.

Since only one person at a time is in the tube, they dont let you simply pass the camera back to your waiting partner?

It was great but. . .

They did not have a ship officer taking pictures when we went. All three of us in are party were scheduled at the same time, so no one was able to take pictures of us. We were told afterwards that we should have staggered our times to get pictures.

Also, I was above the weight limit, and I was still fine.

Odd. When I was on the Anthem in October, they split our group into two. There were "observers" and "flyers". When the flyers in our party finished, we swapped out, so the observer could fly and I could video him. We all got videos of ourselves flying.

My wife is totally fearful of heights and falling and all sorts of amusement part rides. She had no problem with this at all. She almost cancelled due to her anxiety over it, but ultimately, she was happy she experienced it. In fact, she was probably the best of our group.

They didn't weigh anyone when I was there, but I'd guess if you appeared way overweight they might ask.

It was really easy and really fun. There's no stress involved and the guy in the tube with you makes sure you are safe and able to make it work.

I loved it and would do it again in a second. It's way better than jumping out of a plane (I'd assume... I'm not jumping out of a plane to confirm that).

Tom

Ugh, I didn't even notice a weight limit.. I am 243 lbs now. (After l losing 245 lbs) I am 6ft tall. Hopefully they let me go.. I will be so disappointed

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

I think you should confirm on their website - I think it's 230 if you are under 6 feet and 250 if you are above. You may be in a gray area, where it depends on the person running it. I think you should be okay, especially after what others have posted, but I also can't say 100%.

Is there a lower age limit or weight limit?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My three year old did it last February and loved it! Think he weighed about 35lbs or so back then. Main issues would be being able to understand the hand signals from the instructor, and being ok with having the ear plugs shoved in as well.

Hope that helps!