I need my coffee

CandRcruise

The CL/DL has real milk for the specialty coffees. You can get specialty coffee in the MDR with the Replenish package.

Oh, I thought the CL only had one of those machines that makes cappuccinos from powder like hot chocolate. They actually have real dairy cream and/or milk? That is definitely something to consider for the value of the replenish package.

I'm thinking of bringing a couple of those CoffeeMate to-go's on my next cruise. Have never tried them. Did you like the flavor and did it require more than one squirt per cup?

It seems to be a much easier alternative to the International Delight pods, which I like.

I have one of the french vanilla coffee mate to-go's in my office. I don't think it has much flavor to it. The pods are much better IMO.

I'm thinking of bringing a couple of those CoffeeMate to-go's on my next cruise. Have never tried them. Did you like the flavor and did it require more than one squirt per cup?

It seems to be a much easier alternative to the International Delight pods, which I like.

I do use more than 1 squirt per cup to get to the flavor I like , that is why I bring 2 bottles per 7 day cruise!

I don't think I have seen these...are they refrigerated or self stable
They do not have to be refrigerated!

This is why I'm thinking of going with the replenish package.

Just FWIW, since this thread is about the normal brewed coffee (and what to add to it), "specialty coffee" means espresso-based drinks. They won't have fancy brewed coffee. They'll likely make an americano if you want something close to brewed, but it's espresso, not "normal" coffee.

What the heck is a creamer?? I have full cream milk in my coffee.

Wondering now what they use in the Lattetudes coffee??

Espresso is good but is it real milk?

The speciality coffees use tetrapak UHT milk unfortunately which, to me, tastes vile when steamed. Luckily I'm just as happy having a short black espresso.

Edit - just realised this was ambiguous. Creamer is an artificial product used in the US in place of milk.

Edited by OzKiwiJJ

The speciality coffees use tetrapak UHT milk unfortunately which, to me, tastes vile when steamed. Luckily I'm just as happy having a short black espresso.

Edit - just realised this was ambiguous. Creamer is an artificial product used in the US in place of milk.

Right, that's why it doesn't taste right.

Yeah looks like a short black might be the way to go.

Edited by Hazydavo

Big coffee drinker here...do they offer complimentary flavored creamers (I.e. hazelnut, or french vanilla) or is it just good ole half half? Not Interested in the fancy frapocino mochcino la te dah... just flavored creamer and if they don't woukd I be able to bring my own?

They have coffee mate flavors of french vanilla and hazelnut but they have been sporadic...coffeemate is now selling one that doesnt need refrigeration . If you really need it i would suggest bringing it.

I have seen french van, and hazelnut, on LOS and Oasis. While on this subject, does any one know if I can bring a mini nespresso machine onboard? (its electric)

And just remembered, they have those small coffeemate "squeezies".....(like the water flavor?)....in all flavors. Havent tried them but just a thought.

Edited by Kakk