Carnival Journeys

RoyalVisit

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has feedback on the additional activities that were included on their Carnival Journey sailing?

We are taking the Carnival Glory on Jan 23, 2016.

Scott

There haven't been any Journeys cruises yet. The first one is on Oct 4 for 11 days. Perhaps after that cruise you might get some info.

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has feedback on the additional activities that were included on their Carnival Journey sailing?

We are taking the Carnival Glory on Jan 23, 2016.

Scott

Hi Scott, there have been no Journeys cruises yet. We will be on the same cruise as you. We have a very active roll call that you might want to join.

I will be on the October 4 one and was also hoping to hear a little more details by now on what to expect. When we were on the Dream the end of August, yes going this next time with my sister, they were very excited but did not seem to know anything more than the general public. I hope they have everything ironed down on the first one.

John Healds blog page on the internet has a list of some of the activities. We are on the second Dream Journey that departs on 10-15.;)

I was trying to find out about these cruises also. Please come back and tell us all about them. 😎 thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
with the 10 day journey cruise from San Juan to New Orleans will we still have just the two elegant nights or three? does anyone have any idea how to find out which nights will be the elegant nights?

Called Carnival and they said 2 elegant nights but......John posted this week that there are 2 elegant nights and one formal. Same page would be nice.

I will be on the Oct. 31 sailing of the Glory 14 day "Journeys" cruise and plan on writing a review. I am taking a note pad for notes....14 days is a long haul and I might forget a few things along the way!!!! We will also turn Platty on this cruise so it is a double prize for us......all that combined with sailing on Halloween.......I don't know if I can handle all the excitement!! :D

Wish me luck!!!!