Star Princess Balconies-L246 thru L312

Carole_T

I've been watching the Balconies on our upcoming cruise, the are almost sold out, and have noticed these ones, L246-L312 have been available for a long time, like several weeks. Is there a reason why no one would want to book a cabin in this area? Seems convenient, near the Trident grill and Prego Pizza, cabins above and below? Any ideas?

Carole

I've been watching the Balconies on our upcoming cruise, the are almost sold out, and have noticed these ones, L246-L312 have been available for a long time, like several weeks. Is there a reason why no one would want to book a cabin in this area? Seems convenient, near the Trident grill and Prego Pizza, cabins above and below? Any ideas?

Carole

No cabins above. If you select one of these make certain you are not underneath the fitness center. Noise from above starts early in the AM. Also on this deck you may hear MUTS all day and until 11pm at night.

No cabins above. If you select one of these make certain you are not underneath the fitness center. Noise from above starts early in the AM. Also on this deck you may hear MUTS all day and until 11pm at night.

Thanks sknight. My mistake thinking cabins above. And I know how loud MUTS can be, having been on a HAL ship docked near by~Volumn control was nonexistent:eek: